TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2596
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    re: blind, the more and more I thought of it the less it felt like a slip and most of what I was doing was piggy backing off the pressure to get more info from blind. Ultimately what it came down to was that while i didn't see it as a slip and his reaction after seemed genuine, I ultimately needed to clear either blind or manti because I saw them as t/w. Blind flipped town, so I don't think I'll see manti as anything but w
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2597
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      wv I'll get back to you on that one, it's currently gut with a bit of memory, gotta re-read a bit once home. It's more a credit to you than a slight at xiz iirc, but him parking his vote on me strikes me as a bit suspicious and an attempt to stay under the radar.
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2598
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        re: blind, the more and more I thought of it the less it felt like a slip and most of what I was doing was piggy backing off the pressure to get more info from blind. Ultimately what it came down to was that while i didn't see it as a slip and his reaction after seemed genuine, I ultimately needed to clear either blind or manti because I saw them as t/w. Blind flipped town, so I don't think I'll see manti as anything but w
        You'd be wrong, but we've been focused on each other for like 2 day phases now, so if we're both human the game is likely lost.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2599
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Maybe the humans are cel and WV, and xiz + Rapta busses xel to death on D3 for town points.

          I hate this particular game.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2600
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Xiz not voting in 2592 is weird.

            Shouldn't your vote be pidgeonholed?
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2601
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              If he's wrong town loses and it doesn't seem he's sure which one of us to pick from whether cel or me

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2602
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Unless he meant we're both wolves

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  You'd be wrong, but we've been focused on each other for like 2 day phases now, so if we're both human the game is likely lost.
                  Well one of us are definitely human and spoiler: it's me
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    Xiz not voting in 2592 is weird.

                    Shouldn't your vote be pidgeonholed?
                    The fuck is this scumlogic
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      The fuck is this scumlogic
                      You should probably expand on what weirds you out instead of flailing your arms around and guesturing annoyingly. Makes if difficult to figure out what you're actually driving for in your post. Just leaving things open to interpretation is bad for humans.

                      That being said what don't you get? Xiz has WV on both of his likely wolf team scenarios. His vote should be pidgeonholed onto WV. If it's right or wrong who knows.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I feel like the least confident out of everyone here

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I'll vote when i feel ready. Lots of time in the day, why rush manti?

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I wonder if rapta is being pocketed by cel and xiz and they're waiting for him to vote so they can jump in and win

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I wonder if rapta is being pocketed by cel and xiz and they're waiting for him to vote so they can jump in and win
                              If that was the idea why would I be mad at manti for trying to push someone to vote? That said I can't justify xiz and seeing as he's the second in my top wolf pair I don't think I want to either
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I'm just thinking out loud

                                Comment

                                Working...