TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #856
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 9:06 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [U]Final Votecount:[/U]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]MixMasterLar: 5[/COLOR][/B] - the sun fan [80], DaBackpack [800], roundbox [820], FreezinIce [832], Hakulyte [849]
    -
    [b]blindreper1179: 2[/b] - Celirra [791], LightManticoreX2 [841]
    [b]FreezinIce: 2: [/b] - Hateandhatred [606], Gradiant [853] (due to being posted at 8:59 despite me saying to stop posting, I will count this vote)
    -
    [b]the sun fan: 1[/b] - MixMasterLar [343]
    [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - blindreper1179 [472]
    [b]Hateandhatred: 1[/b] - XelNya [524]
    [b]DaBackpack: 1[/b] - Xiz [609]
    Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 11:17 AM.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #857
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Code:
      [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 6:08 PM
      [u]Subject: [b]End of Day 1[/b][/u]
      
      [B]MixMasterLar[/B] has been erased by the Players.
      
      Now, my dear Players, it's time for sleep.
      [COLOR="Red"][B][size="5"]NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 9 PM SERVER TIME, FRIDAY, AUGUST 18.[/size][/B][/COLOR]
      MixMasterLar was


      the Proxy's Partner.
      Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 08:14 PM.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #858
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/18/17 at 8:22 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Welcome to Day 2[/b][/u]
        
        Greetings Players, how're you all doing?
        Terrible you say? Well I wonder if losing the Proxy's Partner has anything to do with that.
        
        Oh well~
        I'm not here to judge.
        
        By the way, looks like [B]Hateandhatred[/B] got erased by Reapers last night.
        Pity. He really knows how to spice up a game.
        
        [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]DAY 2 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 9 PM SERVER TIME, SUNDAY, AUGUST 20.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
        
        Theme for today


        Hateandhatred was


        a Player.
        Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 08:15 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #859
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          uh

          ok
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #860
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            what the FUCK was the lynch
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #861
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Lar wasn't wolf there at all, fuck you all.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #862
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                freezin
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Good job round box
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Hey seer, did you pick vigi or doctor?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      OH YEAH, I PICKED NOTHING CAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Good job round box
                        hey man 4 other people voted lar

                        the last time he was wolfin he ditched the thread 12 hours before EOD and never showed up, and there was nothing he did that showed he was blue in any way

                        I'm not apologizing for that lynch
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          hey man 4 other people voted lar

                          the last time he was wolfin he ditched the thread 12 hours before EOD and never showed up, and there was nothing he did that showed he was blue in any way

                          I'm not apologizing for that lynch
                          you're the only one here. Which is why I called you out.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            you're the only one here. Which is why I called you out.
                            since this is the case, I expect you to call out the other three people who voted lar as you already have a vote on one of the other ones
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              his MIA was told ahead of time.

                              He had no "other" wolf traits.

                              I paid attention to him in particular because i caught him last game.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                his MIA was told ahead of time.

                                He had no "other" wolf traits.

                                I paid attention to him in particular because i caught him last game.
                                I'll accept the ego stance from you, but from my perspective the guy had nothing good going for him. Nothing overly negative aside from the slank, but there was zero indication from my perspective he was going to flip town, let alone blue
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...