TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2581
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I mentioned why I was against the blind lynch after all when I started going hard for manti
    But lightning did strike.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2582
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Just not like a pregnant woman being eaten by a shark while masturbating or something.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2583
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Theme of this game: humans are being shadier then the wolves and lynching themselves.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2584
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Rapta I need you to step your game up because everyone is town reading you except me which means I'm probably wrong about you

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #2585
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            idk if it can be manti.. i feel like its too.. easy this way
            thinking about it a lot since its last phase if we dont get a wolf

            like, what do ya know, dbp, my town read died in the night, and my scum read manti is still alive, it could be a misdirection

            but there's an equal chance he could be wolf

            manti not dying in the night bothers me
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2586
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              but you then there's the xelnya iso i did and it kinda points to him being wolf
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2587
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                also other people feel like he is wolf

                but then again there's 2 wolves so its hard to tell if there are real scum reads on him
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2588
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  when i actually think about it, i keep going in paradoxical circles because of unknown information
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #2589
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    we really needed to have lynched a second wolf at this point
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2590
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      This sucks

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2591
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                        Just not like a pregnant woman being eaten by a shark while masturbating or something.
                        I did a google search to see what images I can find with "woman being eaten by shark while masterbating" and wasn't pleased.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2592
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Got back into civilization last night. Gonna update lists.


                          5.) Wayward Vagabond
                          6.) Celirra
                          11.) LightManticoreX2
                          13.) Rapta

                          (Green means least likely to be true, while red is most likely)

                          Hey Cel, here's all my thoughts from that EOD actually thought out lmfao.

                          WV/Cel - Post #2506 really sticks out to me. You acknowledge WV's catch onto blind, make note of it, and at the end blind was lynched. Not saying you were the main cause of it AT ALL but I do find it interesting during the sequence of events you acknowledge it, then decide to not vote blind still. Post #2513 you say "did lightning strike" and again at #2515. I'm changing my stance from yesterday, and going back to my initial read on you two and I can see you as a pair.

                          WV/Manti - Blinds main read as of post #2519, not including it in my read but I'm making a note of it. Post #2502 is biggest thing I saw from last phase, where WV was on Rapta over Xel (despite WV's scum read on Rapta before I think). So the 2nd biggest wagon was manti at that time. WV said "im pretty sure Xel was going to be lynched so I wanted it on my wolf read, Rapta". What if it's Xel/WV/Manti, and Xel/Manti were only two wagons, could WV have wanted it to be moved onto Rapta instead hoping to pick up on that wagon, but it was too late? It's the wording of "pretty sure xel was going to die" that's throwing me off cuz like, If I was on a team with Manti and Xel, and manti and xel were only wagons with a few minutes left, I can see WV and manti sacrificing xel here.

                          WV/Rapta So going back to my post #2502 with WV being on Rapta instead of Xel, WV could have bussed rapta that day to gain more town cred. BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE because why not just vote Xel if WV was SURE he was going to die?? Impossible imo.


                          Cel/Manti - are almost never a pair. I can't see this existing. Cel would have gotten off manti by now. The only reason why this is light green instead of green is because if Cel/Manti are a pair, it would make sense that Cel would just stay in this mentality, never vote manti this phase then snipe when someone outside of manti gets a vote on them. I know cel is smart enough to be able to do this, but i'm willing to risk this is not the case.


                          Cel/Rapta - Cel mentioned that he, like me, is locking in Rapta as town this game. This is the most towny thing I like about cel because if Cel is town here we are just mindmelding.

                          Manti/Rapta - So I don't really have a lot to connect these two. Rapta made minor comments about Manti, Manti ignored Rapta because of Xel lynch, but I'm not really curious about Manti's thoughts on Rapta, because I think it's a waste of time.



                          So uh, thinking through all this and expanding on my thoughts shows the common theme is WV actually. Cel/Manti is like a 50/50, unless they are both together which would be pretty lolz.

                          WV/Manti is where i'm at. Consider my vote there.


                          ***Also I want to make a note that my reasoning for WV/Cel I'm still not sure how I want to read it. I changed my opinion on those two like, three times while making this because now i'm town reading cel but the worlds with cel in them are there.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2593
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Even though xiz thinks I'm scum I like that post. Right now I'm thinking cel/rapta or cel/manti. I don't see rapta/manti as a possibility like ever. Cel why did xiz seem more negative after yesterday

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #2594
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Honestly I'm kinda done with this game.

                              The only person I don't want to lynch this phase is ironically Rapta. His post about going in paradoxical circles feels really human and I don't see a wolf making it.

                              I could see xiz deep wolfing with his xel vote, but if that's the case I don't think I can get him lynched. I feel like I've been outplayed this game and I feel like xiz is the one most likely to pull this off.

                              WV's posts have felt good. The blind callout was wrong, but the slip ups were on blind's end. Maybe wolf WV pounces on this and goes for the mislynch? WV also moved off xel despite making some early initial pushes at him onto Rapta on D3 as xiz mentioned. Maybe this was distancing? I think I might be underestimating WV's potential wolfgame because I caught him in the last game when he was slacking. Maybe he's trying this game? I guess I would vote here

                              Cel's my top lynch target, all the "likely scenarios" I have have Cel on the wolfteam. but I feel like we've been diametrically opposed Players this game. I'm paranoid my read on him is wrong and the wolfteam is like xiz + Rapta and giving them a pass for the xel lynch was a mistake.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2595
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                I think I might be underestimating WV's potential wolfgame because I caught him in the last game when he was slacking. Maybe he's trying this game? I guess I would vote here
                                i'd take this as a compliment if it actually applied but right now it just makes me feel like ive been doing a terrible job

                                Comment

                                Working...