TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2086
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I bet it's going to work.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2087
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      So, I want to lynch Celirra/WV/Rapta.

      Celirra has been slanking this phase.
      I don't like Gradiant's slot since WV replaced.
      Rapta is weird.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2088
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        They had like nearly no pressure this game and the momentum of this game feel like no wolf is in danger.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2089
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I think Celirra is the active wolf poster. He prepared a post "in case he dies" last phase and I think that's bullshit because he wasn't in danger.

          WV had no serious effort in the game until I told him to care more.

          Rapta is being a sheep.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2090
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Imo, I'm voting either Xel, freezin, Manti, or xiz. Still a lot I know, but whatever.

            Haku, I also would of been on rounds ass today, don't feel bad. He probably would of had to claim today, which would of been better than him dying, because we would have two lock clear slots, but what's done is done.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2091
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I mean, Blind, do you see how Celirra/WV/Rapta as wolf team could make sense considering how quiet this phase has been?

              Rapta self-voting was scummy too.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2092
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                XelNya's push on hatred sounds like a reading derp.
                Manti is kinda off this game probably due to being busy and is still catching up with reads.
                Xiz was also kinda busy outside of the game and he's getting scum read over an association that could be a simple coincidence.

                -shrugs-

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2093
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I think Celirra is the active wolf poster. He prepared a post "in case he dies" last phase and I think that's bullshit because he wasn't in danger.

                  WV had no serious effort in the game until I told him to care more.

                  Rapta is being a sheep.
                  WV I don't really agree, but I've been on celery all game, and it seems we both have the sane problem getting our task achieved.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #2094
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    My bet at the moment is the wolf team is rapta/xiz/cel.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2095
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I shouldn't be able to both defend and scum read both sides so easily.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2096
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        what the fuck is happening this game?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2097
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Let's reverse all my reads and lynch everyone outside of Xiz/Xel/Manti.
                          if this isn't a joke I'm going to actually slap you through the internet


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2098
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I mean, Blind, do you see how Celirra/WV/Rapta as wolf team could make sense considering how quiet this phase has been?

                            Rapta self-voting was scummy too.
                            The self vote is dumb, not scummy imo. And I can see celery rapta, WV is hard to put in there since gradiant and I viewed a few things quite the same.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2099
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I'm playing the role of the Defense and the Prosecutor at same time + generating new content.

                              Praise me.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2100
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                if this isn't a joke I'm going to actually slap you through the internet
                                stream it please.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...