TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #796
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I don't think this is a good avenue to explore for d0

    lynching solely based on "PR hunting" leaves a lot of room for error and ignores a lot of other worlds
    I only agree for different reasons, but I do think this should happen on the 2nd phase.

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #797
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      do you have any kind of credence to that claim or are they independent line ups
      If sunfan is a wolf, freezin has been lightly pushing easy other wagons "the inactives", and blind's post spree could have been an effort to spam away my reasoning post about sunfan being a wolf.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #798
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        wagons cannot be between sunfan and celirra

        i am deciding to trust sunfan for the time being and will quickly examine MML

        other than him, I would lynch roundbox
        getting lynched on a toneread will make me want to stab you from beyond the grave
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #799
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          If sunfan is a wolf, freezin has been lightly pushing easy other wagons "the inactives", and blind's post spree could have been an effort to spam away my reasoning post about sunfan being a wolf.
          do you think a blind lynch tonight would help solidify your theory?

          Would you be ok with a blind lynch
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #800
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            More of a town lean and not a read
            But noted.
            mml


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #801
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by roundbox
              getting lynched on a toneread will make me want to stab you from beyond the grave
              ok cool


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #802
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                If sunfan is a wolf, freezin has been lightly pushing easy other wagons "the inactives", and blind's post spree could have been an effort to spam away my reasoning post about sunfan being a wolf.
                so I take it you agree with Xiz's point about Freezin deflecting?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Before all of this developed roundbox kinda poked you pretty lightly and it was unlikely much was going to develop out of it.

                  It bothered me that you went out of your way to try to figure out where he was coming from. I feel like a human doesn't care about a single players read.
                  part of it was being mixed up regarding lar and roundbox because roundbox in my mind had said something that made no fucking sense (it was actually lar)

                  I did and still do (and I think roundbox has acknowledged this) that roundbox was focusing on me in the early game, I didn't like it, so I asked him what he really thought.

                  I did this because I felt like it could have been a wolf potentially adding to a snowball. I don't really think that's what he was doing regardless of his alignment now, but it was what I was afraid of at the time.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    getting lynched on a toneread will make me want to stab you from beyond the grave
                    if backpack was an appliance he'd be a printer because tone is his biggest issue
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      will you vote blind

                      or do you really want a muffinmanlar lynch
                      I mean I will if I have to
                      I will shed a single tear if he is town though
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        wagons cannot be between sunfan and celirra

                        i am deciding to trust sunfan for the time being and will quickly examine MML

                        other than him, I would lynch roundbox
                        I don't like a roundbox lynch. Meta seems to see him dying in the night very frequently.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          mml
                          cutie
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            10 mins left
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              If sunfan is a wolf, freezin has been lightly pushing easy other wagons "the inactives", and blind's post spree could have been an effort to spam away my reasoning post about sunfan being a wolf.
                              you literally think that blindreper1179
                              BLINDREPER1179
                              comes up with a plan to spam the thread to bury a reasoning post about one of his partners being a wolf?

                              I don't think you can think this.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                is blind giving up for the phase so he gives out no more info about his partners
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...