TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2011
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    PLAYER SIGN-UPS

    #RideOrDieTown crew

    2.) Hakulyte - I think Haku has been particularly active and vocal, he has done a really solid job of posting continually and trying to find wolves. His style of post what's on his mind seems to be really human, and I also believe he was RB's N1 seering

    12.) DaBackpack - strong pushes and good activity. logic seems sound. Town

    5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - I think I'm starting to like wayward. The last page or two of posts definatley looked like he was trying to dig for information, and that was not something I saw in the last game when he was a wolf.

    11.) LightManticoreX2 - basic bitch town



    #have done nothing to stand out crew

    6.) Celirra - Cel one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I feel like he hasn't done anything. This feels wrong to me. He's been stuck on blind for 2 phases now, and I feel like if he really wanted blind dead, he would have done more on D2. He was here and posting, but he wasn't rallying people to get his target killed. There was no passion in his desire to see blind dead when EOD came around yesterday, and I just get a tone of "court jester" from his posts. I feel like he's playing to have fun, but the fun aspect is preventing people from taking him seriously but allowing him to still appear active in the game. This feels contrived.

    3.) XelNya - Xel is just like here in the center of my list. I can't remember him doing anything positive or negative in this game or standing out at all. My only recollection of him this game was when I mindmelded with him on blind's (fake?) anger, but I just did a brief ISO of his D2 reads, and they are on point. He didn't want sunfan lynched, his reads list was xiz/blind/rapta (which is where I'm at right now as well, with blind being interchangeable possibly). I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him

    4.) blindreper1179 - If you look over Blind's ISO of day 1 and 2, it's bad. He has very few posts that aren't jokes/spam or self defense. I expect human blind to talk trash and maybe get into a few fights, but the blind I saw on D1 and D2 wasn't game solving, he was trying to protect himself. He's been better this phase, but I still don't like his slot.


    #maybeUrWolfin crew

    9.) Xiz - I feel like Xiz doesn't lynch sunfan D2. Not after sunfan posts almost 100 posts about his gameplay and headspace. I feel like Xiz/Sunfan is a TWG relationship that boarders on mutual respect. I have a hard time seeing Xiz sit on a sunfan wagon when sunfan is posting so much volume. The lack of movement on sunfan's wagon seems really wolfy to me. I haven't done my ISO here yet, so this read could change

    13.) FreezinIce - Rapta - Rapta is suffering from a dirty slot, his play has been a giant headache and a bunch of white noise, so I need to look past him at what the slot has done. It's been on both sunfan and MML's lynches. Every single dead human has said they felt like freezin was worth looking into, and his name has come up in the thread for several days with almost no interest or investigation until today. Wolves don't pick up strings they don't like, and the freezin/rapta thread keeps getting dropped. I think this should be our lynch.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2012
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      let me refresh your memory because you seem to have forgotten your own post

      hnh says haku is pr because of some dumb reason

      you vote hnh because he said haku was a pr and then get mad at him like as if he laid down some mad wisdom and revealed haku's secret identity. that anger was fake or you threshold for anger is really low. there's a good chance it's both
      I voted HnH because he was PR hunting openly.

      I don't think he was trying to cover for either PR, because I think he's insufficient in being able to have picked them out, nor able to pick out that doing this would be good play. On top of that, his post leads me to think this wasn't the case. There's zero context his post can exist that sits well with me.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2013
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Also, publicly stating that if Rapta hits L-1 with a vote on himself I will insta him without hesitation.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2014
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          PLAYER SIGN-UPS

          #RideOrDieTown crew

          2.) Hakulyte - I think Haku has been particularly active and vocal, he has done a really solid job of posting continually and trying to find wolves. His style of post what's on his mind seems to be really human, and I also believe he was RB's N1 seering

          12.) DaBackpack - strong pushes and good activity. logic seems sound. Town

          5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - I think I'm starting to like wayward. The last page or two of posts definatley looked like he was trying to dig for information, and that was not something I saw in the last game when he was a wolf.

          11.) LightManticoreX2 - basic bitch town



          #have done nothing to stand out crew

          6.) Celirra - Cel one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I feel like he hasn't done anything. This feels wrong to me. He's been stuck on blind for 2 phases now, and I feel like if he really wanted blind dead, he would have done more on D2. He was here and posting, but he wasn't rallying people to get his target killed. There was no passion in his desire to see blind dead when EOD came around yesterday, and I just get a tone of "court jester" from his posts. I feel like he's playing to have fun, but the fun aspect is preventing people from taking him seriously but allowing him to still appear active in the game. This feels contrived.

          3.) XelNya - Xel is just like here in the center of my list. I can't remember him doing anything positive or negative in this game or standing out at all. My only recollection of him this game was when I mindmelded with him on blind's (fake?) anger, but I just did a brief ISO of his D2 reads, and they are on point. He didn't want sunfan lynched, his reads list was xiz/blind/rapta (which is where I'm at right now as well, with blind being interchangeable possibly). I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him

          4.) blindreper1179 - If you look over Blind's ISO of day 1 and 2, it's bad. He has very few posts that aren't jokes/spam or self defense. I expect human blind to talk trash and maybe get into a few fights, but the blind I saw on D1 and D2 wasn't game solving, he was trying to protect himself. He's been better this phase, but I still don't like his slot.


          #maybeUrWolfin crew

          9.) Xiz - I feel like Xiz doesn't lynch sunfan D2. Not after sunfan posts almost 100 posts about his gameplay and headspace. I feel like Xiz/Sunfan is a TWG relationship that boarders on mutual respect. I have a hard time seeing Xiz sit on a sunfan wagon when sunfan is posting so much volume. The lack of movement on sunfan's wagon seems really wolfy to me. I haven't done my ISO here yet, so this read could change

          13.) FreezinIce - Rapta - Rapta is suffering from a dirty slot, his play has been a giant headache and a bunch of white noise, so I need to look past him at what the slot has done. It's been on both sunfan and MML's lynches. Every single dead human has said they felt like freezin was worth looking into, and his name has come up in the thread for several days with almost no interest or investigation until today. Wolves don't pick up strings they don't like, and the freezin/rapta thread keeps getting dropped. I think this should be our lynch.
          Why isn't cel in the would lynch pile based on your read here, he probably should be in context of your read I think?

          I dunno it strikes me as weird.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2015
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Also, publicly stating that if Rapta hits L-1 with a vote on himself I will insta him without hesitation.
            Is this a policy thing or what
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2016
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Why isn't cel in the would lynch pile based on your read here, he probably should be in context of your read I think?

              I dunno it strikes me as weird.
              Look @ blind's too it has a similar effect
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2017
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                You know what's strange though is that my read on Xelnya d0 was a mindmeld thing with Gradiant, we both agreed on him being towny and him making some good posts.

                I see the Xel/Manti pairing, so perhaps WV/Xel/Manti might be a thing.

                If Xel / Manti are not together, and WV is a wolf, I see more WV with Manti over Xel, so WV/Manti/Rapta(Cel)

                Gut says that a xel/manti wagon would be best today, would answer a shit ton for us.
                I don't think lynching manti answers much of anything, but what does it actually answer to you?

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Is this a policy thing or what
                  Yes.

                  Self votes at L-1 = I insta you, or anyone else.

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Look @ blind's too it has a similar effect
                  I guess

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    On the blind thing, I think that's manti admitting he sees potential for blind to not be a wolf based on today

                    or as dbp put it: he's trending upwards

                    or he's actually playing devil's advocate. Something I think he'd do.

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Why isn't cel in the would lynch pile based on your read here, he probably should be in context of your read I think?

                      I dunno it strikes me as weird.
                      How much do you value tone reads, because that's what my read on cel is. I don't have anything I feel should be highly incriminating, but I could see a wolf playing in the slot.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Honestly manti's reads list is shit and kinda wolfy to me for another reason too: it doesn't even firmly say who he thinks wolves are, it's noncommittal saying who he thinks *could be wolfing* (for which he has over half the player pool)

                        manti

                        This is close enough to your wolf giveaway that I use
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Cel, if you thought blind was as wolfy as you say you do why didn't you push on him harder last phase? That post you just made is a harder push on me then anything you've done on blind?

                          I can't get into the headspace where you and I are agreeing on blind and rapta being wolfy and then suddenly you flip to me.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Haku, Xiz and Manti on the table, both potential wolves for you, who do you vote at the moment?
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              unvote
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                i just realised i have been mixing up Xiz and Xel as Xizand now im way less confused

                                time to iso xel
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...