TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1996
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Let me explain how that works real quick.

    Wolf A mention something very specific.
    Wolf B react positively to what Wolf A said without double checking if it makes sense.

    Wolf A & B get in that awkward mindmeld moment on something odd that shouldn't be a thing.

    Situation gets discarded asap and game continue as if nothing happened.

    I'm still picking on Manti/Xiz over this because they both have room to still be wolves at this point.
    I think this argument would make sense if wolf chat was during the day. Because like, if mant and I were both wolves, we would have to plan on talking about a specific thing HnH MIGHT say, or anyone for that matter, and make sure you respond within no more of an hour. Your argument really holds no water for this game setup, but I //think// i can understand where you are coming from with that previous game quote.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1997
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I wonder if Manti realized that a blind lynch wasn't as easy as he thought it was, and then decided to shift his focus on Rapta. Only reason why i'm bringing this up is in response to my previous response to Manti's contradicting argument about wanting to lynch Blind. Manti does say that he could do this as a wolf if he spammed refresh or whatever but, I truly believe that's not a play blind does here, I really don't.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1998
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Manti, you need to address Xelnya

        You have said jack shit about him lately, except for that he "pressured blind" last phase.

        You don't seem to actually care about him, or you are willfully ignoring his presence. If you think he's actually town, you need to make that clear.

        What strikes me as artificial is that you are going into Xiz, presumably because of some strange behavior, or some general lack of game presence. Xelnya fits both of those categories and has been brought up repeatedly by sunfan and I since EoD yesterday.

        Why haven't you made a statement on Xelnya? What are your thoughts on him? Why is Xiz a more worthy ISO target than Xelnya?
        Hey cool, i'm seeing a town DBP this game. I like the pressure on Xelnya, and I like the mindmeld on calling manti out. Especially how DBP called out manti on "why is xiz a more noteworthy ISO target then Xel"

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Is manti the kind of player that throws his partners under the bus?

        And yea, Manti will call out his partner's if they make a scummy post, to make him appear more town. He will vote, but I think the key thing is to look at his logic behind WHY he is voting

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1999
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          What's weird for me is that Manti misread H&H at the same time as you did and responded to you as if what you said was taken for granted.

          It's like he didn't even process what H&H said even after reading your post which makes me believe he didn't really care about what H&H was saying because you were both sharing similar intentions.

          Knowing H&H flipped town, this is only getting more suspicious.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2000
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Rapta is also not the best at making cases so, I can see why he would get targeted if blind is not a thing.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2001
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I think this is my first game with rapta, does he self vote like this? I'm getting soundwave vibes from him, but like if he never says this as town then someone should speak up.

              Like I can see new players being all like "lol lynch me im trash" but that narrative really needs to stop because its really fucking annoying to play with people who potentially game throw like that.

              Also it getting to -2 is something that should be noted

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2002
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Xiz, do you have some time to explain whatever gimmick you had and if there was some sort of game plan for you here?
                Okay this is for real the final post I will be talking about my gimmick, because i'm convinced that you think i'm post restricted or something because of it.

                Go ISO me.
                Look at my first 4 posts.
                Be like 'the count' from sesame street and count. What is the pattern?


                I really don't think I can explain it any more clearly lmfao. If you can't get it after that then I can't help you sorry, going to have to wait until endgame

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Manti, you need to address Xelnya

                  You have said jack shit about him lately, except for that he "pressured blind" last phase.

                  You don't seem to actually care about him, or you are willfully ignoring his presence. If you think he's actually town, you need to make that clear.

                  What strikes me as artificial is that you are going into Xiz, presumably because of some strange behavior, or some general lack of game presence. Xelnya fits both of those categories and has been brought up repeatedly by sunfan and I since EoD yesterday.

                  Why haven't you made a statement on Xelnya? What are your thoughts on him? Why is Xiz a more worthy ISO target than Xelnya?
                  I don't see a wolf in xel's posts. There's several people I Think are more human then him, so if I went by POE he'd be in my "to sort out" pile, but blind/xiz/and rapta are much higher candidates on my list to deal with.

                  I'll put together a thoughts list in a bit.
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I thought blind was the cop and I didn't nightkill him so

                    hmm
                    Yeah I'm not reading you as a wolf right now. I mean you could be faking that response, I might need to check to see if your lying here or not but I think your direction on Xel and manti are really strong in comparison to what you have done the previous two days.

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Yeah, I actually think it's a full town wagon and even if I'm wrong, I find it suspicious to want to force the idea that "a wolf has to be here".

                    It's just D0 being D0.
                    I disagree completely. I consider it scummy to not consider there to be any wolves on that wagon, however flips are proving im wrong, I don't regret it at all.

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Okay manti, but these two completely contradict with this statement...



                      So what i'm reading here is that you want the lynch to focus on just blind and rapta, and you make it clear you want to lynch him that you are blaming yourself that you couldn't swing the vote on him, but then you state how these actions make him town. I don't get it, wolf manti thinking easy lynch could be driving this?
                      I am evolving on my blind read.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        iirc he'll vote them, but will he actually lynch them? is what I'm wondering
                        If they dig themselves too much in a hole, yes absolutely.

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        xiz how hard has it been to keep up with your gimmick. is getting harder or easier to do?
                        The longer it goes, the more i'm able to give out my full thoughts. Will probably make EOD a bitch though lol.

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        What's weird for me is that Manti misread H&H at the same time as you did and responded to you as if what you said was taken for granted.

                        It's like he didn't even process what H&H said even after reading your post which makes me believe he didn't really care about what H&H was saying because you were both sharing similar intentions.

                        Knowing H&H flipped town, this is only getting more suspicious.
                        Like, I get it, but from my view I think it might be him trying to pocket me? Maybe he posted it without reading the next post and then his response made no sense so he corrected. I Didn't read it as that, I kinda still dont but it could have happened.

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I need to break out the laptop I think.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I disagree completely. I consider it scummy to not consider there to be any wolves on that wagon, however flips are proving im wrong, I don't regret it at all.
                            I'm considering both worlds.

                            Game progression just lead to the entire wagon being town from what I've seen so far.

                            Rapta is the only potential false positive imo and he's such a one-sided wagon that I cannot see him being wolf.

                            His previous EoD + answers are so derp that I don't think a wolf would ever say that. (sorry Rapta lol)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              My read on Gardiant / WV hasn't evolved that much, went from top town d0 to towny still by default, he hasn't said anything that has raised flags.

                              Rapta I kinda want dead still because MML wagon (but i dont want DBP dead anymore). Don't have much on rapta overall.

                              Cel null. I think I had him as a bit more towny then not during night phase but it's a tossup.

                              I think that's everyone.

                              Xel / Manti / Rapta(Cel) I think. Then WV, then DBP, where im at.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                You know what's strange though is that my read on Xelnya d0 was a mindmeld thing with Gradiant, we both agreed on him being towny and him making some good posts.

                                I see the Xel/Manti pairing, so perhaps WV/Xel/Manti might be a thing.

                                If Xel / Manti are not together, and WV is a wolf, I see more WV with Manti over Xel, so WV/Manti/Rapta(Cel)

                                Gut says that a xel/manti wagon would be best today, would answer a shit ton for us.

                                Comment

                                Working...