TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1981
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Lol really

    I have zero idea how this works out in your brains. I don't understand the process that brings you to this conclusion.
    let me refresh your memory because you seem to have forgotten your own post

    hnh says haku is pr because of some dumb reason

    you vote hnh because he said haku was a pr and then get mad at him like as if he laid down some mad wisdom and revealed haku's secret identity. that anger was fake or you threshold for anger is really low. there's a good chance it's both

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1982
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hey DBP, remember how I wouldn't talk about that blue hunting I thought you did? Turns out I read the situation wrong. I didn't want to talk about it in case blind was actually the cop, and I didn't want to say info that didn't need to be said. Your ???? reaction to blind's "oh yeah i didnt target anyone, other blue died" then saying "blind is town" felt shitty to me.
      I thought blind was the cop and I didn't nightkill him so

      hmm


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1983
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        This was tied into the DBP thingy. It wasn't something I wanted to openly talk about. DBP's d0 looked like absolute shit, and his day two was okay, but not as okay as others at end of D1 who I liked better, including haku and roundbox who stepped up their game. WV and DBP are only two alive on MML wagon, do you think they are both town still?
        Yeah, I actually think it's a full town wagon and even if I'm wrong, I find it suspicious to want to force the idea that "a wolf has to be here".

        It's just D0 being D0.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1984
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          for future reference, I think blue hunting (i.e.: reading for blue softs and trying to figure out who the blue is) is something that every player of all alignments should do. It's only really scummy for players to BAIT blue softs, but I don't see anything wrong with looking for them


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1985
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            One thing i'm noticing immediately is manti playing the same way he played the game we stomped as wolves. His posts about "damn im blaming myself for yesterday" feels more like a lazy excuse. Manti as a wolf also calls out his partners when they say something super scummy, and will vote them if they say something stupid. I can see this in the Manti/Rapta thing on post 1765 if both wolves.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1986
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              One thing i'm noticing immediately is manti playing the same way he played the game we stomped as wolves. His posts about "damn im blaming myself for yesterday" feels more like a lazy excuse. Manti as a wolf also calls out his partners when they say something super scummy, and will vote them if they say something stupid. I can see this in the Manti/Rapta thing on post 1765 if both wolves.
              iirc he'll vote them, but will he actually lynch them? is what I'm wondering


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1987
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                xiz how hard has it been to keep up with your gimmick. is getting harder or easier to do?

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  i have to get up super early tomorrow so i'm done for the day. i'll be here for eod and i'll read more on the thread during work when i can

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I'm having a really hard time seeing a different wolf team than Xiz/Xel/Manti and I hope someone look into that world to prove me wrong.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      If the lynch today isn't between blind and (freezin/rapta) I will loose my shit.
                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      I want to lynch blind so horribly bad and I'm mad at myself for not being more available Sunday when I think I could have swung that phase onto blind.
                      Okay manti, but these two completely contradict with this statement...

                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      Blind as a human will self vote to lynch himself if he thinks it'll give the humans an avenue to win from. He'll also do this if he's completely fed up with fighting someone.
                      So what i'm reading here is that you want the lynch to focus on just blind and rapta, and you make it clear you want to lynch him that you are blaming yourself that you couldn't swing the vote on him, but then you state how these actions make him town. I don't get it, wolf manti thinking easy lynch could be driving this?

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        That xelnya wall was annoying to read. D0 I think I was mindmelding with gradiant about Xelnya being town, I can't remember.

                        So for the wall, xelnya is swearing a lot lol, thats mostly what i'm getting out of it. I see this play from a blue xelnya not a green or red xelnya so I have no idea if its him faking what he sounds like as blue or red lmfao, still reading wall

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          ** rereading xel wall is what i meant, this gimmick is hard to keep up.


                          I don't like how some of his counter arguments are just flat out cuss words. Actually i'm starting to think town xel wouldnt be this alpha and kinda be more like "well whatever fuck you your wrong dickbag" instead of "BLAAAH FUCK YOU IMMA FIRE MY LAZORS" get what I mean? His response to DBP is what i was picking up most

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Okay yeah so I counted how many times xelnya just responded with an insult over a somewhat passable rebuttal. The numbers are 9 non-rebuttal responses to 15 rebuttal responses. So 9 of them are filler. I could point out what ones but you can just look yourself. So i'm not sure if like, Xelnya filler = wolfy or just xelnya going into hot potato mode. I felt like it was interesting to count so I did anyway lmfao.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Looking onward and just ISO'n Xelnya here, his posts calm down a bit and he goes back into game solving mode. His going back and forth with haku feels town-town to me. Specifically when Haku and xel are talking about weather or not a post is directed only for sunfan, and xel's response. Pretty much it was like two people sitting on opposite sides of the table one seeing [ other seeing ] and arguing over what direction its facing

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                In case you don't see it, I think Xel is lock wolf because even if you lynch him, his big post gives 0 information for potential partners.

                                Comment

                                Working...