TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1876
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Don't have a lot of time but I've read over the thread since start of this phase.

    Most notable thing is I really don't buy blind's whole trying to save sunfan notion. That was definitely just a ploy in my mind, and I don't think that's just because I'm tunneling on him.

    Xel is still ok for me

    Manti is meh

    Haku is looking better

    Xiz is meh

    Dbp is looking a bit better

    Rapta is rapta which is probably towny

    Wv is ??? I can't read the slot nor him
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1877
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      If I forgot someone they're probably playing under the radar and are thus wolf to me
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1878
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Don't have a lot of time but I've read over the thread since start of this phase.

        Most notable thing is I really don't buy blind's whole trying to save sunfan notion. That was definitely just a ploy in my mind, and I don't think that's just because I'm tunneling on him.

        Xel is still ok for me

        Manti is meh

        Haku is looking better

        Xiz is meh

        Dbp is looking a bit better

        Rapta is rapta which is probably towny

        Wv is ??? I can't read the slot nor him
        Lmao, if the forums posted in seconds as well, you'd see Haku and I posted at the same time as him.

        If you really think you've caught me, which is wrong, but I digress, how about keeping me alive and finding my partners? Which is impossible because I dont have any, well, in the sense of I know who others are, the town is my team. In case someone tries to twist my words. Let me "slip up" I did that pretty well last game, dbp realized it all.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #1879
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Cel can you give me your top three wolves atm, same for you blind?
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1880
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Cel can you give me your top three wolves atm, same for you blind?
            Xel, freezin/ rapta, and you and xiz are interchangeable, but if I had to choose it'd be you.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1881
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Quick update:

              I've got work today until 4-5, and sisters birthday at 6. I'll be reading during breaks, and I have some super stuff to say to DBP and Haku when I get back tonight, remind me in case I forget. Also if you figure out who is roundbox's check, don't say who this phase, in case of mislynch today it's better to have them alive tomorrow please, thanks.

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #1882
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by T-Force
                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 9:06 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                
                [U]Final Votecount:[/U]
                [B][COLOR="Red"]MixMasterLar: 5[/COLOR][/B] - the sun fan [80], DaBackpack [800], roundbox [820], FreezinIce [832], Hakulyte [849]
                -
                [b]blindreper1179: 2[/b] - Celirra [791], LightManticoreX2 [841]
                [b]FreezinIce: 2: [/b] - Hateandhatred [606], Gradiant [853] (due to being posted at 8:59 despite me saying to stop posting, I will count this vote)
                -
                [b]the sun fan: 1[/b] - MixMasterLar [343]
                [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - blindreper1179 [472]
                [b]Hateandhatred: 1[/b] - XelNya [524]
                [b]DaBackpack: 1[/b] - Xiz [609]
                Originally posted by T-Force
                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:05 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                
                First things first, unlike Day 1 where I posted early -and thus counted Gradiant's vote- 
                I posted on time for EoD so any post containing a vote after [1694] does not get counted.
                
                [b][COLOR="Red"]the sun fan: 4[/COLOR][/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555], roundbox [1687]
                -
                [b]XelNya: 3[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649], blindreper1179 [1664]
                [b]blindreper1179: 3[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627], Wayward Vagabond [1688]
                -
                [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - XelNya [1098]
                Bringing forward the votecounts for personal use.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1883
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Cel can you give me your top three wolves atm, same for you blind?
                  Blind, then you/xiz a tier below, then dbp a tier below
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #1884
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Here are the dead reads for what it's worth:


                    D1/N1 deaths:
                    HnH - freezin was a "turd" (I guess this is wolf?)
                    MML had no reads per day, but he died while exploring freezin.

                    D2/N2 deaths:
                    Sunfan died with xiz/xel and (manti/freezin)
                    Roundbox died with cel as a slight wolf and me/xel/freezin/blind as his bulls.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #1885
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I agree with the dead RAPTA
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #1886
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I also need to start exploring xiz I guess.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1887
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Here are the dead reads for what it's worth:


                          D1/N1 deaths:
                          HnH - freezin was a "turd" (I guess this is wolf?)
                          MML had no reads per day, but he died while exploring freezin.

                          D2/N2 deaths:
                          Sunfan died with xiz/xel and (manti/freezin)
                          Roundbox died with cel as a slight wolf and me/xel/freezin/blind as his bulls.
                          We should agree with the union of Round+Sunfan imo, and lunch between Xel/Manti/Freezin (Rapta)

                          Which pains me to say because I still want blind dead and he's my top wolf
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1888
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Blind, then you/xiz a tier below, then dbp a tier below
                            Where's Freezin/Gradiant for you?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1889
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I expected everyone in the game to tryhard really badly to either towntell or explain their game progression or do something super towny to clear themselves until the end of the game.

                              There's no role left to protect and besides making a town circle, there's not that much to do outside of constantly rereading the thread with the current reads in mind.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1890
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                tl;dr: If you posted something that you think only town you would ever post, feel free to bring it up even if it's self-meta.

                                Comment

                                Working...