TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2971
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    K just manti picked it up, I had doubts that you knew what i was talking about, because only raeko sunfan and manti were in that game I made the soft from, but you could have heard from sunfan so i considered that

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2972
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      currently at xel/malk with inD as third (but i still believe my top 2 atm)

      Everyone else is clear to me pretty much

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2973
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        And if manti is a wolf and manti was okay with killing WV then you know, I guess i'll have to take that loss because I just can't wrap my head around that.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #2974
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          why do you think i'd be okay with wolfing WV if your fantasy scenario is correct

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2975
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            oh well then duh no surprise

            i haven't heard too many tales of old games tbh besides what i've gone and read myself from the history

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2976
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              xiz are you claiming anything about your role or just saying you have one

              just figuring if you had mech info on anyone you'd be pushing it harder today, but maybe you are and i'm dismissing it

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2977
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                also do you think manti wanting to dunk you over paranoia is something he'd do having seen your soft

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2978
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  why do you think i'd be okay with wolfing WV if your fantasy scenario is correct
                  I believe you would make that kill, but I can't mindread you so I dunno.

                  If I were you, i'd try to clear yourself or push on your top 2 wolves instead of trying to pressure the uncc'd pr

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2979
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    xiz are you claiming anything about your role or just saying you have one

                    just figuring if you had mech info on anyone you'd be pushing it harder today, but maybe you are and i'm dismissing it
                    If I had anything to add to solve this game, I would have claimed it by now.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2980
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      xiz why are you so dead-set on your top 2 being w/w when it absolutely is not

                      you gave no reasoning other than "this is how the vote went down therefore these are the wolves" and pulled it completely out of your ass

                      there's no way you could've done any sort of check on me and still be this gung ho about killing me (unless i got painted, which would explain an awful lot right about now)

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #2981
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I believe you would make that kill, but I can't mindread you so I dunno.
                        why do you believe i would make that kill

                        i'm not sure what more i can add here with two hours left to go

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2982
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          xel/blind haven't checked in?

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2983
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Xel viewed the thread and didn't say anything and left

                            I'm guessing he is at work

                            Blind was here right before I claimed

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2984
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Mal if your going to keep questioning me instead of going after who you think is wolf I won't move my vote because you are literally wasting time

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2985
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Manti just so I can get some peace can you tell me what my soft was please

                                Comment

                                Working...