TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #706
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    You're talking about the possibility of potentially knowing who's the SK and you're placing a condition that you want the timing of your response to be near the end of the phase.

    That's weird if not inherently wolfy because timing.
    he also just said he thinks I could be serial killer, he's literally just spitting out anything he can now


    and no anime plane has never played with me before
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #707
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I still don't have a stable internet connection. My internet hasn't been fixed and I'm getting a new ISP tomorrow, goodbye DSL forever and hello cable internet. Since I don't have a phone this means I haven't really been able to get online except for when my DSL feels like connecting which is usually for between 2-15 mins at a time every few hours.

      I would really appreciate nobody ragging on me for this since it's been extremely frustrating and if you do choose to, get ready to face my wrath for picking on me for not having internet. I'll be able to get online at least a few times today and give y'all some posts to dissect
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #708
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        ffa, you are either doing a really bad job at being a wolf or you're town and an active detriment to the team and regardless of which of these is true you don't deserve to live through this phase
        I've done more than you have, wolf
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #709
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I've done more than you have, wolf
          no you fucking haven't, you useless jackass

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #710
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            ?????? please explain
            I am not exactly sure what you want me to explain. If someone is one vote away from instalynch, I'm extremely tempted to just go and happily hammer the lynch. Not into doing that at endgame, but early on sure lol it's hilarious and it puzzles people.

            You can criticize this as much as you want, but if I wasn't doing this shit I'm fairly certain everyone who knows me IRL would read it as wolf.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #711
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hey town, this is why FF should die today.


              FFA is a liar. Here's the lie right here.

              "You keep flipflopping on sunfan"

              Post 691 (a few posts ago) is my first read on sunfan. No other post in the ENTIRE GAME is giving a read on sunfan.


              (also, your indication is wrong, I didn't clarify who wasn't town between the two, hence why I cleared it up in the next post)

              flashflash

              I actually refuse to believe you are this bad of a player if you are town.
              This post seems hella defensive and somewhat faked?
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #712
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                he also just said he thinks I could be serial killer, he's literally just spitting out anything he can now
                he said he thinks sunfan could be sk learn some reading comprehension please

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  no you fucking haven't, you useless jackass
                  MOD SHE CALLED ME A BAD WORD BAN HER


                  maybe I'm just so oblivious that I can't fathom why anyone would scum read me
                  or maybe you're just scum
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    I am not exactly sure what you want me to explain. If someone is one vote away from instalynch, I'm extremely tempted to just go and happily hammer the lynch. Not into doing that at endgame, but early on sure lol it's hilarious and it puzzles people.

                    You can criticize this as much as you want, but if I wasn't doing this shit I'm fairly certain everyone who knows me IRL would read it as wolf.
                    i'm not contesting that second point because i don't have any insight there, i'm just wondering why you're so tempted to hammer when that usually looks pretty bad for the person doing it

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Flashflash.

                      There is this really cool dank role.

                      It's called the SK. Otherwise known as Contact Killer

                      He could be that.

                      I don't think he is a wolf, but he could be SK.


                      Stop being a shit player.
                      you're saying you think sunfan is serial killer

                      I see that's a lot better than you saying I'm serial killer
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        i'm not contesting that second point because i don't have any insight there, i'm just wondering why you're so tempted to hammer when that usually looks pretty bad for the person doing it
                        it's the strategy known as YOLO
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          no you fucking haven't, you useless jackass
                          she also didn't deny that she was a wolf

                          just gonna point that out
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Your wrong haku.

                            There are a few benefits of taunting you all with this bit of information:

                            - General reactions, get people out of meme'n with the magic cards to get more info for all
                            - People will listen more at end of day instead of 48h before eod. That's the way its goes, people take things more seriously then, depending on player ofc
                            - If/how people change

                            Like, it's more inherently wolfy to ask me to reveal who, because that information helps wolves wincon, while general scum helps town wincon.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              raeko read the thread plz

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                raeko read the thread plz
                                I'm working on it
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...