TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1036
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Quick, someone say "where's Perry"
    where's Annie
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1037
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Looks like I was right and Manti came back.

      If he doesn't have 5 posts that show he's not crusing and actually efforting to play the game I'm gonna be on his ass
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1038
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        do wolves even get pregame wolfchat? Didn't have it in jtwg, but people keep shitposting as if they did
        ^^
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1039
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Dumbtells ahoy
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #1040
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            ^^
            yeah just found it

            btw why the fuck did nobody even answer, goddamnit guys it's important information that should be known to new players
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1041
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              For the record sanzath could definitely fake that

              I think he probably did
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1042
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                For the record sanzath could definitely fake that

                I think he probably did
                okay, why do you think that?
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  For the record sanzath could definitely fake that

                  I think he probably did
                  thanks but no

                  If I get d0 lynched again over this bs I'll be mad btw
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I looked at him playing that recent jwtg game for like five minutes and decided he was good
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      yeah just found it

                      btw why the fuck did nobody even answer, goddamnit guys it's important information that should be known to new players
                      sorry.

                      fwiw you can ask the mod any kind of question like that, its inherently better than asking other players because the mod is never wrong/mistaken/etc
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        thanks but no

                        If I get d0 lynched again over this bs I'll be mad btw
                        I'd probably fight to keep that from happening at this point.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          sorry.

                          fwiw you can ask the mod any kind of question like that, its inherently better than asking other players because the mod is never wrong/mistaken/etc
                          roundbox scares me
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I looked at him playing that recent jwtg game for like five minutes and decided he was good
                            yeah, I know. Doesn't mean that its not genuine though. He brought it up later, unprompted, and that makes me think he just didn't know.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd probably fight to keep that from happening at this point.
                              -pocketed-
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                roundbox scares me
                                lmao

                                he shouldn't if he does
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...