TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #511
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Not much to say on that one either, but if something weird happens with votes, there's a good chance we're stuck with a Master Wolf.
    actually this is interesting, because Miles can't exist as red if he exists as blue:

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Miles Edgeworth - The Inheritor: After some reminiscence of your father's last case and revelation of the corrupt nature of the prosecution office, you decided to take footsteps in the path your father chose. At night, you may choose a player to take to the detention center (jail) for questioning. Your target cannot be convicted and cannot attempt to convict another player. Additionally, you may choose to make your target loved (-1 net votes) or hated (+1 net votes). Cannot exist if the prosecution version is rolled.
    The +1 vote from Red Miles (heh) is probably hidden, but is the Blue Miles loved/hated modifier hidden too?
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #512
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      6. sanzath-scum
      14. Makilaz-definitely scum with sanz
      ok, I'll have you know I'm much better at distancing than what I'm assuming you're basing this read off of
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #513
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        can we have another game with OOTC soon
        "i keep having urges to get modkilled again"
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #514
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          The +1 vote from Red Miles (heh) is probably hidden, but is the Blue Miles loved/hated modifier hidden too?
          I have no idea. You could test that by making everyone vote someone.

          I'm assuming it's hidden because it would confirm one Miles over the other Miles and that seems broken. (?)

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #515
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            ok, I'll have you know I'm much better at distancing than what I'm assuming you're basing this read off of
            I think you two are bussing each other

            this is FFR after all

            the wolves are probably bussing 2 of their partners and the other 2 are neutral/town reads
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #516
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by lurker
              "i keep having urges to get modkilled again"
              I snickered
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #517
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                I think you two are bussing each other

                this is FFR after all

                the wolves are probably bussing 2 of their partners and the other 2 are neutral/town reads
                eh, not a fan of d0 bussing

                d1 maybe

                but yeah, I guess self-meta isn't worth shit when a- I've only played wolf once and b- I'm aware of my own meta

                shrug
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by roundbox

                  VOTE COUNT
                  thesunfan -> thesunfan
                  blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                  FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                  flashflash account -> Makilaz
                  Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                  Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                  lurker -> thesunfan
                  thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                  Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                  Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                  storn42 -> storn42
                  blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                  Makilaz -> flashflash account
                  storn42 -> flashflash account
                  Xiz -> Hakulyte
                  sanzath -> inDheart
                  sanzath -> Makilaz
                  Xelnya -> storn42
                  FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar

                  ---


                  flashflash account
                  X.X.X
                  thesunfan
                  X.X
                  Hakulyte
                  X.X
                  Makilaz
                  X.X
                  storn42
                  X
                  Wayward Vagabond
                  X
                  MixMasterLar
                  X


                  ---

                  Yet to vote:

                  DarkManticoreX2
                  MixMasterLar
                  mellonxcollie
                  inDheart
                  Wayward Vagabond

                  ---

                  Today's theme:
                  what does the bold mean
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    oh I see never mind
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      what does the bold mean
                      he's keeping track of all the votes, but bolding the latest vote from each player and unbolding the "expired" votes
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        lol sanzath you're voting for makilaz
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          ninja'd
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            who was it who just recently unvoted
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              yeah that's my shitvote that I haven't bothered to move yet

                              I mean I can unvote if you want to but I'm sure you'll just scumread that too
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                :3
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...