TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2761
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    fwiw i actually had a gregory read on a different player, and i would think vest!greg, while we can make that happen, is slightly more useful than lynch!greg since it saves town a body
    not sure what this means

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2762
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      not sure what this means
      same
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2763
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        as far as i can tell, he thought Gregory Edgeworth was a different player and was hoping they would get wolfkilled so as to waste a nightkill. this is ostensibly more useful than having this role get lynched and getting the oracle power

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #2764
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          while we can make that happen
          just gonna pull this section out because it seems important

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2765
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            im dumb i was thinking greg sunfan not greg the character

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2766
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              just gonna pull this section out because it seems important
              !!!

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2767
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                im dumb i was thinking greg sunfan not greg the character
                Me too.

                And I feel the Oracle power is more useful.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2768
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Guys, I found the third wolf.
                  Yah really are blind.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2769
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    fore four for
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #2770
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      @lurker there was a post i was meaning to reply from you from d0 but i never got around to it. it was regarding a post you made where you called someone town and how i read it as you knowing that they were just town vs being pr. the way that i read it was just how it came off to me. nothing solid just something that seemed weird fmpov
                      ok cool
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2771
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                        VOTE COUNT
                        Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                        Xiz -> Makilaz
                        Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
                        Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
                        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                        lurker -> Hateandhatred
                        Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
                        blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                        Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                        ---


                        Hateandhatred (4)
                        Makilaz . Hakulyte . lurker . Xiz
                        Makilaz (1)
                        blindreper1179
                        Hakulyte (1)
                        Wayward Vagabond


                        ---

                        Yet to vote:

                        inDheart
                        DarkManticoreX2
                        Xelnya
                        Hateandhatred

                        ---

                        thesunfan -> thesunfan
                        blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                        FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                        flashflash account -> Makilaz
                        Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                        Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                        lurker -> thesunfan
                        thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                        Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                        Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                        storn42 -> storn42
                        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                        Makilaz -> flashflash account
                        storn42 -> flashflash account
                        Xiz -> Hakulyte
                        sanzath -> inDheart
                        sanzath -> Makilaz
                        Xelnya -> storn42
                        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                        flashflash account -> lurker
                        flashflash account -> Makilaz
                        Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                        thesunfan -> Unvote
                        storn42 -> storn42
                        storn42 -> flashflash account
                        Xiz -> flashflash account
                        flashflash account -> Xiz
                        Xiz -> Hakulyte
                        blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                        flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                        flashflash account -> Xiz
                        thesunfan -> Xelnya
                        Xelnya -> Unvote
                        sanzath -> Unvote
                        lurker -> lurker
                        lurker -> Unvote
                        lurker -> flashflash account
                        MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                        DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                        Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                        Hakulyte -> Unvote
                        Xelnya -> flashflash account
                        Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                        inDheart -> blindreper1179
                        Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                        Xiz -> thesunfan
                        Xelnya -> Unvote
                        Xiz -> Unvote
                        sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                        FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                        Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                        lurker -> Unvote
                        Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                        lurker -> Makilaz
                        DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                        Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                        FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                        sanzath -> Unvote
                        DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                        Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                        sanzath -> Hakulyte
                        sanzath -> lurker
                        flashflash account -> Makilaz
                        inDheart -> Unvote
                        sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                        inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                        Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                        Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                        mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                        sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                        thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                        inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                        mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                        Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                        Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                        Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                        blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                        Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                        Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                        thesunfan -> inDheart
                        Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                        Hakulyte -> Unvote
                        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                        Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                        lurker -> Makilaz
                        lurker -> Unvote
                        Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                        Makilaz -> inDheart
                        FreezinIce -> inDheart
                        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                        blindreper1179 -> inDheart
                        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                        Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
                        FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                        Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                        Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
                        DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
                        thesunfan -> Xiz
                        Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                        DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
                        Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

                        ---







                        ---

                        Today's theme:
                        Last edited by roundbox; 07-5-2017, 08:00 PM.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2772
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          fore four for
                          Bleach.

                          Also hatred

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2773
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i was gonna do that 🙄
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2774
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              This has been a very productive day.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2775
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                We should all throw out our next suspicion in case we die in the night.

                                I'd look into makilaz, Manti, and xiz.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...