TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #991
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Speaking of Sanzath, I'm trying to figure out how smart he is. Even regardless of the answer, I do think he's the most townie outside of my town leans, but its not really for a good reason, and maybe it shouldn't be a reason at all; I need to figure that out rq tho.
    Have you figured it out? Is the reason that I'm not using punctuation like I was in jtwg? Is it because I haven't tunneled on you after what happened in turbo??? I need to know
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #992
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      To give you a bit of credit though in the second go around marenading the info in my head I could see how you got to your conclusions. His contributions have been negligable so far but I've never really seen xel as a strong early game player (me and him are similar in that regard).


      So wouldn't this be normal for him? Or do you feel differently
      Welcum 2 the wouldnt lynch pile

      Not for what you said about me, but for going through and admitting a deviation of fault.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #993
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Also

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #994
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          It's huge
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #995
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            The current votes are terrible make them not that way pls
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #996
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Some quick hotreads (only looking at the comments I wrote down while taking notes for this post)

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Yeah, after more thinking, its best to say it.
              I'm seeing a world where this is Sunfan as SK, asking so he can say "yeah that makes sense" or "naw that's dumb" or just in general have some fake reaction. It's not something I'm going to spend too much time thinking about right now though

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              that hurts, man
              Saying this as your first post after a several-hour absence makes me think you and Maki aren't wolves together

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Hey makilaz after reading your list like 3 times I think your calling me out for not making a reads list?

              I made a reads list. Go read it.

              It just seems like your overreacting to everything that happens and not thinking critically. Everything you've posted screams "basic level read"


              If flash was a wolf what would you think their motivation for posting the way they are is.

              If you think I'm a wolf why do you think I'm doing what I'm doing. What are the possible ways someone wolfy could benefit from it.

              Your not trying to understand motivations and that's making me take your reads less seriously.
              This + the rest of the conversation kind of looks like Freezin/Maki w/w, with Freezin coaching Maki or something. Just a thought. However their other interactions together might discredit this thought

              Originally posted by lurker
              6. sanzath- town, i like the amount of thinking he's doing given how new he is
              Haven't been taking notes about myself, have I actually been doing that much thinking? I thought I was shitposting mostly, I might have to iso myself

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Revisited thread and here is where I am.

              <blah blah blah>

              Sanzath feels towny enough for now even if entrance was kinda weak.
              yeah, you doing a thread reread already is definitely a thing you would do
              hey don't you dare go trashtalking about my entrance, it was flawless

              I have a few notes about Hatred but I'm kinda gutreading wolf there, will expand in another post

              My notes on Maki are all over the place. Slight townlean atm
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #997
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Don't have fleshed out thoughts on any other players atm. You can assume that I'm reading null on all the inactives of course
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Makilaz is also all over the place so maybe that's fine
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    This + the rest of the conversation kind of looks like Freezin/Maki w/w, with Freezin coaching Maki or something.
                    wouldn't coaching happen in wolfchat then so that this exact scenario doesn't happen

                    Makilaz is also all over the place so maybe that's fine
                    welcome to all of my games, spoiler alert i am bad at this game

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      [QUOTE=sanzath;4565882I have a few notes about Hatred but I'm kinda gutreading wolf there, will expand in another post[/QUOTE]
                      Bring it.

                      I'm tempted to do a reads list too, but I'll have to go to an internet café. Otherwise it'd take hours, and the round ends tonight
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        Bring it.

                        I'm tempted to do a reads list too, but I'll have to go to an internet café. Otherwise it'd take hours, and the round ends tonight
                        this phase ends tomorrow night, chief

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Dammit again lol
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            wouldn't coaching happen in wolfchat then so that this exact scenario doesn't happen
                            wolfchat is nightphase only afaik and I don't think there was any pre-game wolfchat. I mean out-in-the-open two wolves having a conversation with one guiding another is definitely a thing that can happen, especially d0
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              this phase ends tomorrow night, chief
                              Ohhhhhhhh okay time to do that then
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                wolfchat is nightphase only afaik and I don't think there was any pre-game wolfchat. I mean out-in-the-open two wolves having a conversation with one guiding another is definitely a thing that can happen, especially d0
                                it's been a long while since i've played wolf and i honestly don't remember if it was nightphase only

                                that said i've been around long enough and played enough games that out in the open coaching is just straight-up not a thing that's ever going to happen with me

                                Comment

                                Working...