TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2716
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    that makes sense, thank you for the explanation

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2717
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      makilaz sorry babe, but your fluffed up reads list isn't fooling me.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2718
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        makilaz sorry babe, but your fluffed up reads list isn't fooling me.
        this is me giving a fuck

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2719
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          this is me giving a fuck
          It's great to see that you care. <3
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2720
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            h&h hasn't posted cool

            xiz kinda gave up the goat though

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2721
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              for some reason i thought the SK could choose seer immunity

              mind's stuck on C9++

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2722
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                i kinda thought the dude would have said something by now

                i was ready to define the day around that

                oh well

                bye

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #2723
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Sunfan dying kinda nuked my first point about blue counterclaims since they were all "public".

                  H&H should die. Public Anti-town result is obviously the main reason here. Reducing killpower if he's the SK is great for us, reducing the wolfteam to 1 means the SK could potentially kill the wolves next night phase and that would be cool too.
                  --- I wonder if Lar never voted out of the D1 KITB because hnh and lar were both teammates and hnh is the MW or wolf Miles. Wolf miles role would be literally perfect for H&H

                  I thought Xiz was softing a red seering or threat/non-threat on Mellon yesterday, but Mellon flipping blue means that read was wrong. I'm liking xiz less and less.

                  I'm liking WV more as his posts seem more aware of his environment this game.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2724
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I guess hah just gave up.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #2725
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      henlo
                      why is xiz so gaddam diplomatic
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2726
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Celebrating America

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2727
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          H&H should die. Public Anti-town result is obviously the main reason here. Reducing killpower if he's the SK is great for us, reducing the wolfteam to 1 means the SK could potentially kill the wolves next night phase and that would be cool too.
                          I recommend reading the thread, because this is exactly what I said just a few posts ago.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2728
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I recommend reading the thread, because this is exactly what I said just a few posts ago.
                            I saw it. Was posting my stance
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #2729
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I recommend reading the thread, because this is exactly what I said just a few posts ago.
                              and multiple people brought up the (very small) possibility of hate not being scum before you devoted a few paragraphs to the subject
                              what's your point
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2730
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                who's ready for some shitty reads

                                xelnya - even after rereading i don't like how you handled voting for hatred, especially after the "I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either". if you didn't think you were gonna get anything out of it why go for it then

                                blindreper1179 - i could never stay mad at you bby. nothing you've done jumps out at me as wolfy and you're putting in work to solve things

                                lurker - pretty much the same as blind, i've disagreed with some of your reads but you're doing good towny shit

                                haku - your wall of wolf fantasy bullshit was stupid as fuck but otherwise you haven't done anything worthy of being wolfread

                                manti - step your fuckin game up buddy, you should be putting in more effort if you're town. feels an awful lot like you're trying to skirt under the radar and go unnoticed

                                hateandhatred - fuckin rekd. probably sk, i still don't think the d0 kitb was w/w

                                indheart - did nothing but post memes most of d0, reacted super poorly to getting pressured. i still maintain that lynching you instead of raeko d1 was the correct move

                                xiz - i can't decide on a read for you at all, i keep going back and forth. you were leaning town for a while but i reaaaaaally dislike how you've posted this phase

                                WV - do more work please
                                Do you really not understand why me voting hatred is the best option

                                Because it's so fucking obvious it's fucking common sense. If I said, as I did, that MML was a stupid lynch, in what fucking world do I fuckin' vote him over hatred there

                                Like, have you decided to skip every post I made this game? Or did you fucking fuck up your post beyond salvation.

                                Comment

                                Working...