TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    it's been a long while since i've played wolf and i honestly don't remember if it was nightphase only
    i now realize this is dangerously close to angleshooting territory, oops

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Dat dumbtell attempt though
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Actually nvm about me making a big post tonight. I'll wait until the pay gets in and then do something tomorrow instead. I'll just go to my old appartment where there is internet.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          On Hatred:

          first of all I already addressed that him going for team QC alliance is dumb but not alignment indicative, like not even going to requote but it's #92 for those interested

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          Wow I wish that seems like the best role for me to do mischief with



          I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many. Although I'm probably never going to get the chance to because this is the real deal
          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          That's not really it. By doing chaotic stuff, people respond and it causes conflicts. I know you like to go by people's metas and try to find role inconsistencies or whatever, but it's not a luxury new players have, and I'm not going back to read like 50 games when I'm struggling to keep up with this one which already has as many posts as we had in our jTWG, but on the second IRL day. I'll play serious when we have something to work with and when the inactives have actually done something. On a sidenote, I think the way you play is weird as hell, but I'll let the pros decide wtf you are.

          And the way I play might not be optimal, but I think it has shown its worth during the jTWG. I'll finetune/reconsider after I've gotten some good experience.
          You're talking a lot about wanting to play chaotically to confuse everyone, but you're not actually doing anything about it. You're just going on about your own playstyle and it just feels off to me, like you're expressing intent but can't figure out how to actually do it, and it makes sense if you're trying to not sabotage your own team as wolf.

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          Wow thanks for fixing my quote flashflash wolf buddy
          Random and shitpost but this might be the kind of thing you'd shitpost if you were wolf and FFA wasn't

          That's mostly where I'm coming from with this. tbh it could just be you being too busy to come up with svenplans, but idk, you have posted more than a few times
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Do I buy into it?

            Circumstances combined with context says it's more likely than not that makilaz is town and the dumbtell was genuine but I'm not going to buy into it fully lest I get burned like charu in time travel turbo
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Do I buy into it?

              Circumstances combined with context says it's more likely than not that makilaz is town and the dumbtell was genuine but I'm not going to buy into it fully lest I get burned like charu in time travel turbo
              I have it noted down that in post #843 she dumbtelled that there are 4 wolves in this game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Or was it an actual dumbtell
                As resident expert in dumb tells I say I have no clue
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  I have it noted down that in post #843 she dumbtelled that there are 4 wolves in this game
                  Sorry post #834
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    there's 4 wolves and they're the only ones who would know anyone's exact role

                    I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here but it looks pretty bad
                    This one

                    although, #843 is a pretty good post and everyone should go back and read it
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      I have it noted down that in post #843 she dumbtelled that there are 4 wolves in this game
                      ...that'll teach me to read the setup more carefully, goddamn

                      i'm so used to the 1:4 wolf:town ratio that i kinda just assumed

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        also sanzath please do me a favor and copy/paste the link to posts when you're referencing specific ones by number, it makes it easier to find them

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          The four wolf one feels fake to me because I don't expect anyone other than me to make that mistake
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            The four wolf one feels fake to me because I don't expect anyone other than me to make that mistake
                            i'm fuckin ashamed of myself for this one jfc

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              also sanzath please do me a favor and copy/paste the link to posts when you're referencing specific ones by number, it makes it easier to find them
                              Yeah I'll do that for future stuff, I won't be linking or quoting if I don't think it's worth the effort though
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                i see you in the thread manti

                                post something, anything

                                Comment

                                Working...