TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1021
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Ew 26 pages to read through.

    I'll get on this tonight.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #1022
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by sanzath
      On Hatred:

      first of all I already addressed that him going for team QC alliance is dumb but not alignment indicative, like not even going to requote but it's #92 for those interested





      You're talking a lot about wanting to play chaotically to confuse everyone, but you're not actually doing anything about it. You're just going on about your own playstyle and it just feels off to me, like you're expressing intent but can't figure out how to actually do it, and it makes sense if you're trying to not sabotage your own team as wolf.



      Random and shitpost but this might be the kind of thing you'd shitpost if you were wolf and FFA wasn't

      That's mostly where I'm coming from with this. tbh it could just be you being too busy to come up with svenplans, but idk, you have posted more than a few times
      Well you know I just moved, don't have internet, and have the awesome posting options of PS Vita and my sister's ancient Experia atm. Plus I'm almost done with Inukami rofl.

      In all truthfulness, I'm both not very comitted atm and a little clueless considering how much there is to work with (just a little). I will play like I usually did last time, but I will make some exclusive and dedicated time for that.

      Also this is d0, last time I said similar shit and insta'd Xel at first opportunity LOL
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1023
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I want to post content but I can't think of anything that qualifies other than namedropping indheart
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1024
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I want to post content but I can't think of anything that qualifies other than namedropping indheart
          why indheart over any of the other inactives, out of curiosity

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1025
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            though i am wondering if he's ever going to post something that isn't an mtg meme, as entertaining as those have been

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1026
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              I disagree with your xel read sunfan.

              Activity is a factor in reading xel and be has more presence than usual in his wolf games while maintaining the same tone.

              So yeah I'd say the read is lazy coming off the backend of a long Poe post
              Last phoenix wright game he was incredibly active and posted pretty well as a wolf.

              It is not impossible for him to post well or often as a wolf.

              I think I'm supposed to come back with some insult about how you would know that if you weren't being "lazy" but I can't really think of one.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1027
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                To give you a bit of credit though in the second go around marenading the info in my head I could see how you got to your conclusions. His contributions have been negligable so far but I've never really seen xel as a strong early game player (me and him are similar in that regard).


                So wouldn't this be normal for him? Or do you feel differently
                They lack a certain "oomph"
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  Have you figured it out? Is the reason that I'm not using punctuation like I was in jtwg? Is it because I haven't tunneled on you after what happened in turbo??? I need to know
                  It was you not knowing whether or not wolves had a pregame chatroom (which they do), was trying to decide whether or not you would fake that as a wolf. Haven't made up my mind yet.

                  Might just end up ignoring you and reading you on everything else tho.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    Well you know I just moved, don't have internet, and have the awesome posting options of PS Vita and my sister's ancient Experia atm. Plus I'm almost done with Inukami rofl.

                    In all truthfulness, I'm both not very comitted atm and a little clueless considering how much there is to work with (just a little). I will play like I usually did last time, but I will make some exclusive and dedicated time for that.

                    Also this is d0, last time I said similar shit and insta'd Xel at first opportunity LOL
                    I figured you'd be busy but you still posted some stuff so you had enough time to post a bit, I guess

                    My read might just be shit but I figured I'd get it out there

                    I'm expecting things out of you d1 pls
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      Hatred seems weird to sanzath there were a lot of words in this post click the thing if you wanna read it its a good post
                      Neat, I feel a little bit better about where I put him in my reads list considering this is your read on him
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Ew 26 pages to read through.

                        I'll get on this tonight.

                        Welp
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          It was you not knowing whether or not wolves had a pregame chatroom (which they do), was trying to decide whether or not you would fake that as a wolf. Haven't made up my mind yet.

                          Might just end up ignoring you and reading you on everything else tho.
                          You didn't give us one in jTWG, so I figured it wasn't a thing

                          but did I really mention pregame chat before just now? Hold on I'm gonna go find myself say that. Maybe I should actually take notes on my own posts
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I recently saw season 29 of the Amazing Race. Without spoiling anything, I was kind of dumbfounded at the # of times teams fucked stuff up because they didn't read the directions clearly enough. You shouldn't really feel that bad for not reading the OP either in full or partially.

                            You should still do it, but you don't really need to be that ashamed of a mistake.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Quick, someone say "where's Perry"
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                You didn't give us one in jTWG, so I figured it wasn't a thing

                                but did I really mention pregame chat before just now? Hold on I'm gonna go find myself say that. Maybe I should actually take notes on my own posts
                                You don't need to take notes on your own posts; but you did say it, I'm positive.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...