TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #466
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    It wasn't sarcasm, Lar.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #467
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      It didn't help that the stuff you posted early felt completely random and unnatural
      Do you mean today or yesterday?
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #468
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Do you mean today or yesterday?
        Yesterday, as in the beginning of the game
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #469
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Yesterday, as in the beginning of the game
          Ok, that's a little bit understandable then.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #470
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I think you should PR hunt the red PRs only if that's even a thing in this setup.
            i don't know how to feel about this post

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #471
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              You remind me of me. Problem is I hate how I was.
              Smell a Stone Rose sometime, Freezin.
              Well what do you want me to do.

              If I don't go hard and try to find stuff d0 people accuse me of coasting. That's why I'm not calling you or mml lock wolf. Even though I have good intuition and I trust my reads I also realize it's d0 and I have little volume to go off of.

              There's something working in your favor atm but I need more time to confirm its legitimatacy.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #472
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Well what do you want me to do.

                If I don't go hard and try to find stuff d0 people accuse me of coasting. That's why I'm not calling you or mml lock wolf. Even though I have good intuition and I trust my reads I also realize it's d0 and I have little volume to go off of.

                There's something working in your favor atm but I need more time to confirm its legitimatacy.
                Confirm away.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I will also probably go for the volume tell this game so hopefully I'll find other threads to pursue so you don't feel (somewhat) unfairly singled out
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    But not till later.

                    Because stormblood.

                    Aww yus
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      mml is posting similar to how I played wolf with him recently. Still null on him.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Mml ill let you live 2 more day phases if you sell out one of your partners this phase.

                        You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else.

                        You should probably take it.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          I think Haku mentioned in jtwg or in jtwg postgame or maybe just in the team quebec group convo that he's considering going UTR for the next few games because that's somehow a good plan because I did it in jtwg and won and also because he's usually the top poster and people focus too much on him or something
                          That sounds like some plan Haku would try.
                          Obviously not alignment indicative since it happened before roles.

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'm also gonna state that storn is a good d0

                          And i am not sorry
                          You should be

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          weren't you the one who told me about how Xiz played an entire scumgame posting only images or something?
                          Xel told you that
                          And it's true, I was there. The game was called BOATS and you can look into it yourself.

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

                          like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

                          but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
                          You seemed like a better player then to even asked this.
                          No, unless you feel like they are going to get lynch and you are 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure they are blue you keep your mouth shut

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Tbh, I want to shitpost more. I WANT to be able to post images and have people laugh at them. Somewhere along the way, I stopped smelling roses, and I miss them. I want to sing and dance and enjoy the game. I don't think shitposting hurts my ability to solve the game, but it does make me very happy.

                          Maybe it makes the game harder for people with stone noses like yourself? I'm not really sorry about that though.
                          You need a hug?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I know I said earlier it was d0 and it was too early for solid reads but I feel good about scumleaning mml today
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Mml ill let you live 2 more day phases if you sell out one of your partners this phase.

                              You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else.

                              You should probably take it.
                              I would likely just lynch all my partners before I ever took this as a wolf.
                              Ask Xel.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                You gonna try to interact and make actual plays mml or you gonna keep your options open like a wolf and not go after anyone who isn't already pressuring you.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...