TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #976
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    You're only looking at the surface of posts when a fourth of the people in this game are faking the surface

    Take indheart as an example
    He's provided no game related content so how do we read him
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #977
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      gave my reasons*

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #978
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        lmao I forgot to read storn
        he'd be in the ok lynch pile but I don't really have anything noteworthy on him
        basically I think my reads suck
        2nd person to forget me today


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #979
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          as of right now i think my scenarios are likely enough that i'm sticking to them. i don't have the luxury of meta reads so i'm just going off of what's been posted in the thread

          i could certainly be swayed out of these scenarios but nothing i've seen so far has done that
          Well not sure there's much to be said if you're still scum leaning me after all this.

          Let me give you a peak behind the curtain.

          I've played with ffa. What he's doing is well within expected values for him.

          Other players who have played with him have said the same thing and are townleaning him

          At some point you have to acknowledge that you're not in possession of all the relevant information.

          You've already seemed to done that (which is good)

          Now you have to stop clinging to your read on him and look elsewhere because that is a road to nowhere. I don't see it ever gaining traction today, it's wrong, and it's apparently coloring your read on me negatively.

          I'm giving ffa wide liberties not because I'm his partner and I'm somehow petrified of implicating him, but because I understand his playstyle and he's brought up salient points that while unpopular have resonated with me.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #980
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            it was not "beyond gross"
            even if you're not trying to, your posts piss me off.
            was going to have this be the last post before I went ot dinner but fuck you, Freezin, I gave a read on Xel, if you think it was "improper" explain why but I have no idea how you could think that about it
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #981
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              it was not "beyond gross"
              even if you're not trying to, your posts piss me off.
              Auhehehehe
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #982
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                You're only looking at the surface of posts when a fourth of the people in this game are faking the surface

                Take indheart as an example
                He's provided no game related content so how do we read him
                The surface of posts is johan, does johan look like a woof to you?!?!


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  It's partially my fault as I tend to play this game naturally and trust my initial insights and instincts

                  So in a sense you're correct in that I'm not putting effort into the game but it's because I see the post by xiz and know something is off but I don't know what so I let everyone know I noticed something and let them quantify it for themselves
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I could probably write up a legitimate defence of my playstyle but I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go watch phineas and ferb
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I disagree with your xel read sunfan.

                      Activity is a factor in reading xel and be has more presence than usual in his wolf games while maintaining the same tone.

                      So yeah I'd say the read is lazy coming off the backend of a long Poe post
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                        VOTE COUNT
                        thesunfan -> thesunfan
                        blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                        FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                        flashflash account -> Makilaz
                        Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                        Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                        lurker -> thesunfan
                        thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                        Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                        Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                        storn42 -> storn42
                        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                        Makilaz -> flashflash account
                        storn42 -> flashflash account
                        Xiz -> Hakulyte
                        sanzath -> inDheart
                        sanzath -> Makilaz
                        Xelnya -> storn42
                        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                        flashflash account -> lurker
                        flashflash account -> Makilaz
                        Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                        thesunfan -> unvote
                        storn42 -> storn42
                        storn42 -> flashflash account
                        Xiz -> flashflash account
                        flashflash account -> Xiz
                        Xiz -> Hakulyte
                        blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                        flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                        flashflash account -> Xiz
                        thesunfan -> Xelnya
                        Xelnya -> Unvote

                        ---


                        flashflash account
                        X.X
                        MixMasterLar
                        X.X
                        Hakulyte
                        X
                        Makilaz
                        X
                        Xiz
                        X
                        thesunfan
                        X
                        Xelnya
                        X
                        DarkManticoreX2
                        X


                        ---

                        Unvote:

                        Hateandhatred
                        Xelnya

                        Yet to vote:

                        DarkManticoreX2
                        MixMasterLar
                        mellonxcollie
                        inDheart
                        Wayward Vagabond

                        ---

                        Today's theme:
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          To give you a bit of credit though in the second go around marenading the info in my head I could see how you got to your conclusions. His contributions have been negligable so far but I've never really seen xel as a strong early game player (me and him are similar in that regard).


                          So wouldn't this be normal for him? Or do you feel differently
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            @Mello

                            Doesn't xiz/makilaz going after FFA remind you of how I discredited him in Fall of an Empire (the ootc game)
                            It does remind me of that. But I also went super hard after him in that game and I was town. Maki tunneling on him out of frustration kind of reminds me of myself during that game

                            I think I need to ISO Xel because I'm coming up blank when trying to think of anything to base a read off for him
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Reminder that WV has had no presence despite being here which is not normal for him
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                unvote

                                Alright finally caught up to thread, I've got a lot of notes guys
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...