TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2701
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Last sentence looks weird,

    "the problem is, it's not good for town to keep HH alive" because we could potentially reduce KP with this.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2702
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I guess all in all, I wish that HH wouldn't die here this phase, and I really think that he should die 100% no question auto vote tomorrow but I know that's not going to happen.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2703
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Also i'm realizing it's a waste of time to speculate what scum roles are in the game, because I've clearly been correct so far.

        I wanna make a reads list but, pretty much everyone is straight up null. Doing a hard reset and keeping it like that for a while.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2704
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I guess all in all, I wish that HH wouldn't die here this phase, and I really think that he should die 100% no question auto vote tomorrow but I know that's not going to happen.
          Look here, I'm not going to ignore a mechanical [anti-town] call that has like 93% chance of being right when we're not even in mylo.

          Manfred Von Karma red check is done pregame. You literally have to call that this very specific scenario will happen before the game starts.

          If someone legit pulled this off, they're a just a badass and I will respectfully handshake them for pulling this off in postgame.

          It just makes no sense to ignore this mathematically speaking and I'm not even good at maths.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2705
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            @Xiz

            What is your "better target" than HH this phase ?

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2706
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Look here, I'm not going to ignore a mechanical [anti-town] call that has like 93% chance of being right when we're not even in mylo.

              Manfred Von Karma red check is done pregame. You literally have to call that this very specific scenario will happen before the game starts.

              If someone legit pulled this off, they're a just a badass and I will respectfully handshake them for pulling this off in postgame.

              It just makes no sense to ignore this mathematically speaking and I'm not even good at maths.
              Trust me, I'm very aware.

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              @Xiz

              What is your "better target" than HH this phase ?
              I don't have one.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #2707
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                who's ready for some shitty reads

                xelnya - even after rereading i don't like how you handled voting for hatred, especially after the "I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either". if you didn't think you were gonna get anything out of it why go for it then

                blindreper1179 - i could never stay mad at you bby. nothing you've done jumps out at me as wolfy and you're putting in work to solve things

                lurker - pretty much the same as blind, i've disagreed with some of your reads but you're doing good towny shit

                haku - your wall of wolf fantasy bullshit was stupid as fuck but otherwise you haven't done anything worthy of being wolfread

                manti - step your fuckin game up buddy, you should be putting in more effort if you're town. feels an awful lot like you're trying to skirt under the radar and go unnoticed

                hateandhatred - fuckin rekd. probably sk, i still don't think the d0 kitb was w/w

                indheart - did nothing but post memes most of d0, reacted super poorly to getting pressured. i still maintain that lynching you instead of raeko d1 was the correct move

                xiz - i can't decide on a read for you at all, i keep going back and forth. you were leaning town for a while but i reaaaaaally dislike how you've posted this phase

                WV - do more work please

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2708
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Don't have any leads, don't have town leads, nothing.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2709
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    what in particular this phase do you not like zalikam

                    was it the fact that I chose for you to figure stuff out yourself without me telling you?

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2710
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I guess all in all, I wish that HH wouldn't die here this phase, and I really think that he should die 100% no question auto vote tomorrow but I know that's not going to happen.
                      i really hate this post and cannot figure out why you want to keep HH alive. yeah there's a minute chance that he got painted but i see no benefit to keeping someone who is basically confirmed not-town alive

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #2711
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        what in particular this phase do you not like zalikam

                        was it the fact that I chose for you to figure stuff out yourself without me telling you?
                        pretty much just this general theme of keeping HH alive for ~reasons~

                        in my eyes a town would jump on the chance of killing a wolf/sk and your entire reaction so far has sketched me out something fierce

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2712
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Yeah I get that.

                          The thing is, both town and scum should be gungho about killing HH.

                          Because like, (saying if i was scum) there is a chance that in the night the other scum faction could kill me, or my partner. If HH is scum here, there is no reason why scum shouldn't be gungo about killing HH either.

                          I guess the only counter argument to that would be to try to use the KP to kill more towny together, but who knows.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #2713
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i'm not actually familiar with the term KP, please explain

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2714
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              KP = kill power

                              Usually its a daily mafia term

                              Currently scum total have 2 kill power, so it's expected that 2 people die each night.
                              By reducing kill power by killing a potential SK, removing the entire team

                              The term is usually used for one scum team, like wolves could have 2 kp a night (they kill two people until their team size has been lowered, usually from 3 to 2)

                              Its not practiced here but its more common on other websites

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2715
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Pretty much what im stating is that, by killing hate, he could be the sk instead of a wolf. If the sk team is eliminated we remove an extra kill per night.

                                So thats why he really should die here as greg would say "mechanically"

                                Comment

                                Working...