TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #451
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by sanzath
    like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct
    this is pretty much correct, blue speculation is a super wolfy thing to do

    if a blue wants to come out and hope they get protected that's on them, there's no reason for town to try and figure out who the blues are publicly

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #452
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Don't use termonology to worm out your wolf buddy, because yoy're gonna get thrown in the dumpster fast than a burger from mcdonalds.
      eh, ind's not going to be doing much talking anyway if 99% of his posts so far are anything to go by
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #453
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

        like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

        but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
        your first thought is right; its almost always a bad idea to talk about who your power role reads are as town
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #454
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I started out today on the right foot, friend. I didn't do it for you, but I did it.
          I keep seeing you hide behind shitposting whenever people call you out.

          How long till your done?
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #455
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            I keep seeing you hide behind shitposting whenever people call you out.

            How long till your done?
            I mean, I've shitposted some today, but I think I've done it hardly at all compared to yesterday.

            If you're talking about blind saying he's fine with his vote, which is the only thing I can think of, then look at his "case" on me and tell me "lmao" isn't a fine response to it

            As a side note, I do think its barely wolfy for blind to be doing what he's doing, but I'm not at all certain about it yet.

            In short, I'm not hiding right now (not that I think I ever was but w/e)
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #456
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Like it feels like you want to play but you keep falling back on the gimmicks at random times.

              Unlike people like me who didn't shitpost at all, or people like indheart who never stopped, you're kind of in between and it feels weird and somewhat forced
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #457
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Like it feels like you want to play but you keep falling back on the gimmicks at random times.

                Unlike people like me who didn't shitpost at all, or people like indheart who never stopped, you're kind of in between and it feels weird and somewhat forced
                Bud, I don't know what to tell you.

                I guess for you, there is no in between, there is white, there is black. Grey does not exist.

                That's maybe a bit too cheesy, but that's how I feel right now.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Like it feels like you want to play but you keep falling back on the gimmicks at random times.

                  Unlike people like me who didn't shitpost at all, or people like indheart who never stopped, you're kind of in between and it feels weird and somewhat forced
                  this feels pretty normal for him tbh

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

                    like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

                    but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
                    I think you should PR hunt the red PRs only if that's even a thing in this setup.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Tbh, I want to shitpost more. I WANT to be able to post images and have people laugh at them. Somewhere along the way, I stopped smelling roses, and I miss them. I want to sing and dance and enjoy the game. I don't think shitposting hurts my ability to solve the game, but it does make me very happy.

                      Maybe it makes the game harder for people with stone noses like yourself? I'm not really sorry about that though.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Caught up throufgh page 19. Will probably catch up and then record some vids and then play more TWG. Trying to squeeze shit in a new schedule.

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        mml should be really offended by this
                        With all the shit I throw in these games, I have the least amount of right to be offended

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        town
                        This is gross
                        I can see why people think Lurker would do this as town because lol lurker
                        But calling him straight up town like this is fucking nasty.

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        It's a carryover from a few games ago when Mml did it then jrodd came in postgame and set as a spectator and caught him as soon as he posted a full reads list because that's wolfy.

                        So now people are on the lookout for it
                        Ok so while I did do it as wolf, I want you to realize I've always done this d1 as long as I've played
                        I'd quote a game, but not only am I short on time you can literally click any of my fucking games and see it happen. Maybe one exception, but fuck if I can think if it now

                        This really shouldn't mean as much as you think and considering I asked him for the reads it means even less.

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Yeah, its weird. I'm enjoying reading your posts.
                        I'll.....take that as sarcasm.

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        I keep scum reading sunfan and I'm worried that it's just because he changed his avatar


                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I'm not inactive, I'm sick. I'm keeping up, but not posting. Still like my vote.
                        You are pushing the same amount of content as the last time we played

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        lol am I seriously in contention for d0 lynch

                        that's amusing
                        That's expected the way you played
                        But for the record, I won't vote you d0 and if anyone else is paying attention they won't either

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        Dear God
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Tbh, I want to shitpost more. I WANT to be able to post images and have people laugh at them. Somewhere along the way, I stopped smelling roses, and I miss them. I want to sing and dance and enjoy the game. I don't think shitposting hurts my ability to solve the game, but it does make me very happy.

                          Maybe it makes the game harder for people with stone noses like yourself? I'm not really sorry about that though.
                          You did it wrong then.

                          I called you out to see if you would ignore it or break your gimmick. You got some early heat which made you back off something you wanted to be dedicated to.

                          So now I have to decide if you value staying out of people's negative perceptions because you're a wolf or not. Too early to say now but it's helpful to keep in mind going forward
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            With all the shit I throw in these games, I have the least amount of right to be offended
                            +1 Respect point.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You did it wrong then.

                              I called you out to see if you would ignore it or break your gimmick. You got some early heat which made you back off something you wanted to be dedicated to.

                              So now I have to decide if you value staying out of people's negative perceptions because you're a wolf or not. Too early to say now but it's helpful to keep in mind going forward
                              You remind me of me. Problem is I hate how I was.
                              Smell a Stone Rose sometime, Freezin.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                It didn't help that the stuff you posted early felt completely random and unnatural
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...