TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2686
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Considering how Miles work, I'm not sure what this is changing overall.

    What's your point exactly ?
    I'm trying to give a justification as to why Hatred would self pres his partner.

    And the only role there that feels stronger than Lar's is Miles based off over all potential.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2687
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Also playing this game without my glasses off is... Not that enjoyable.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2688
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'm trying to give a justification as to why Hatred would self pres his partner.

        And the only role there that feels stronger than Lar's is Miles based off over all potential.
        Note this is an IMHO and is not based on any +1 - 1's of town PR power hierarchy.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2689
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Note this is an IMHO and is not based on any +1 - 1's of town PR power hierarchy.
          ala that vigi is either neutral or a -1 (I forget which) because it hinders town more often than it helps statistically

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2690
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'm trying to give a justification as to why Hatred would self pres his partner.

            And the only role there that feels stronger than Lar's is Miles based off over all potential.
            Miles looks pretty hard to play because you have to force lynches on someone.

            Nightkills doesn't seems to count.

            He could still be Miles and he probably doesn't have Master Wolf status yet.

            In the near impossible case where he targeted MML, it would break KitB with +0.1 vote and H&H would have rip in the RNG part.

            If he picked Raeko, she probably flipped Greg before Master Wolf could apply. (?)

            I don't know if master wolf status applies before or after Gregory Edgeworth's case.

            I'm just going to assume he didn't pick her and got caught by it.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2691
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Miles looks pretty hard to play because you have to force lynches on someone.

              Nightkills doesn't seems to count.

              He could still be Miles and he probably doesn't have Master Wolf status yet.

              In the near impossible case where he targeted MML, it would break KitB with +0.1 vote and H&H would have rip in the RNG part.

              If he picked Raeko, she probably flipped Greg before Master Wolf could apply. (?)

              I don't know if master wolf status applies before or after Gregory Edgeworth's case.

              I'm just going to assume he didn't pick her and got caught by it.
              Hard to play but with coaching: possible.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2692
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                tldr I am trying to give hatred respect that he's not... Actually the kinda player who'd constantly make hammers like the jtwg game.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2693
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  tldr I am trying to give hatred respect that he's not... Actually the kinda player who'd constantly make hammers like the jtwg game.
                  Oh, I do think he can play well. I just think he didn't in this particular scenario.

                  I also think he wasn't around that much during this game so, that probably had an impact too.

                  He had cool plans in the jTWG as well.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2694
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    The equivalent of asking a brick wall to move a centimeter.
                    Listen here you lil shit....

                    Xelnya town- Recent posting and thinking of a few worlds helps me lean you this way. Keep up the thought process posting, and I don't doubt your towniness.

                    blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN- but seriously. I'm town, but if that's not enough, I caught MML and locked in on him for the entire phase. That's even worse than bussing at that point. W/W would be stupid on my end. I could be the sk? I guess, but I'm not and I'm mad about it.

                    lurker town- He has his usual paranoia aspect, to me at least. He seems genuine saying he's doing what he can to help despite irl things.

                    Hakulyte town- Haku is playing Haku and that's about all I have. That huge ass I'm a wolf post was stupid and waste of time reading. Don't do that.

                    DarkManticoreX2 scum- Never said he was busy or anything, and town manti usually puts in the effort into games. Also "If he's still alive past N1, He's a wolf."

                    Hateandhatred literally could not be more town- That was sarcasm if no one caught that. I'm thinking he's SK because I don't see the very first day lynch candidates being w/w.

                    inDheart scum-memes memes memes, gut is telling me any concern he has trying to figure this game out is a hoax.

                    Makilaz town-Love me, stop being so rude, don't you know that I'm human too.

                    Xiz scum- Another Paranoia person that always concerns me. Trying not to think about that, I feel he has his own agenda.

                    Wayward Vagabond scum- Like I said earlier, he's concern for the game doesn't seem genuine. He's prodding, but nothing to dramatic.


                    5 scum read players with 3 scum left, I know I know, but that's where I am. My options are open.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2695
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I was drunk when I made that list initially. I couldn't of did all that. lmao
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2696
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Listen here you lil shit....
                        Sorry, as you're a memeber of coldplay, and somehow nickelback as well, I will likely not be doing this.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2697
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Unintentional typo pun, *pats back* proud of it.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #2698
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i'm just assuming he's a prosecutor because it's statistically more likely that he is and an SK flip gives much more help safety wise than information wise
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #2699
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I hope you realize how bad this makes you look for me at least
                              i'm well aware of how complete trash i've been this game so far, yes

                              gonna try to find some time today to do a hard reset of reads

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2700
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I had a dream about this game.

                                Vendetta died in the night. I then felt so sad I hosted a funeral online, but got pissed off that online coffins cost so much money.


                                In serious news, i'm gonna be the unpopular opinion. I know I will be scum read for this but it needs to be said.

                                There is a chance HH is not really anti-town. It's low but it's there. I don't want to go into specifics because me talking this further could help one of the scum teams.

                                The problem is, it's not in town's benefit to not lynch HH here. So I don't really know what else I can say.

                                Comment

                                Working...