TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #436
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    How do you do this, how do you somehow come up with the most relevant tweet everytime? How long have you been preparing this??
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #437
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      seems like a strange thing to scum lean someone for but hey whatever works
      I've seen some dumber shit before.

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #438
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I've seen some dumber shit before.
        Is this the right time to call wifom? pretty sure indheart remembers that game and knows other people remember it too

        heckin, even sunfan told me about it
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #439
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          Is this the right time to call wifom? pretty sure indheart remembers that game and knows other people remember it too

          heckin, even sunfan told me about it
          huh?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #440
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            How do you do this, how do you somehow come up with the most relevant tweet everytime? How long have you been preparing this??

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #441
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I am voting for Hakulyte and if he continues to post in the manner that he has I am going to seriously advocate for his lynch.
              Thoughts?
              Laughable if I'm being honest coming from someone actively trying not to play the game
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #442
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                huh?
                weren't you the one who told me about how Xiz played an entire scumgame posting only images or something?
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Laughable if I'm being honest coming from someone actively trying not to play the game
                  I started out today on the right foot, friend. I didn't do it for you, but I did it.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    weren't you the one who told me about how Xiz played an entire scumgame posting only images or something?
                    Oh, maybe. But it was a thing that happened, I don't remember his alignment, but he's done some crazy shit, that included.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      weren't you the one who told me about how Xiz played an entire scumgame posting only images or something?
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Xiz won a scum game posting in oglaf gifs

                      Close enough
                      it's right on the last page, man

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Oh, maybe. But it was a thing that happened, I don't remember his alignment, but he's done some crazy shit, that included.
                        Now that it comes up, his posts have felt kind of normal this game. Somewhat disappointing considering this game is basically a memetastic clowncar thus far
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          it's right on the last page, man
                          yeah but I mean

                          sunfan told me weeks ago
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            yeah but I mean

                            sunfan told me weeks ago
                            i realized it was probably something like that right after i posted

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

                              like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

                              but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                Is this the right time to call wifom? pretty sure indheart remembers that game and knows other people remember it too

                                heckin, even sunfan told me about it
                                Don't use termonology to worm out your wolf buddy, because yoy're gonna get thrown in the dumpster fast than a burger from mcdonalds.

                                Comment

                                Working...