TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #3031
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    it doesn't matter what it was thats post game talk lets move on

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3032
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Oh wow, I forgot Xel, probably because nothing worth remembering. Null either way.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #3033
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        If I came to the conclusion you were blue based on a post you made pre last night does it matter? Same response applies for Indy
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3034
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Manti is wolf because he's still alive. Only reason I see him being wolf.

          InD is wolf because shit tier.

          Xiz and Haku are sold as town to me.

          Makilaz is my only solid choice for scum

          Fuck Charu and lurker, null.
          So bedsides what I've seen, why is Makilaz your top pick?

          Anything from previous phases you can bring up?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #3035
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            i honestly thought the "i'm not dying this phase" post was it too

            i see nothing else that looks like a soft
            uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so scummy mak

            like if you think that why were you so set on me being a wolf this phase

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #3036
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              okay fine this was the soft

              only raeko/sunfan/manti would have gotten it

              sunfan needs to stop playing like danceguy

              danceguy

              killing all the blues

              fictions birthday party

              #throwback

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3037
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                btw, I'm kind of on the side watching the BotW run, but it's rather bleh atm.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #3038
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so scummy mak

                  like if you think that why were you so set on me being a wolf this phase
                  because it's the softest of softclaims and i'm still not sure i believe it anyway

                  yeah there haven't been any CCs but you absolutely fixating on me while i don't see any real reason for you to be is frustrating as fuck

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3039
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    okay fine this was the soft

                    only raeko/sunfan/manti would have gotten it

                    sunfan needs to stop playing like danceguy

                    danceguy

                    killing all the blues

                    fictions birthday party

                    #throwback
                    Inside joke memes


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #3040
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      okay fine this was the soft

                      only raeko/sunfan/manti would have gotten it

                      sunfan needs to stop playing like danceguy

                      danceguy

                      killing all the blues

                      fictions birthday party

                      #throwback
                      Too obscure. Danceguy's played in way more games then that.

                      Moving on.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #3041
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        psssh

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #3042
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          it might just be xel/ind

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #3043
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            there is something that's holding me back about ind though my guts telling me he is town but ive been shit for correct this game

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #3044
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              also please post reads list everyone still

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #3045
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                oh

                                and i get why you might have thought i would have picked up on it because i was talking to sunfan

                                well w/e then

                                Comment

                                Working...