TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #2491
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    post it tomorrow plz
    Uh


    Why?
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2492
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      this isn't even really progression on raeko being a wolf, Xiz
      oh god damn it i misunderstood k sec

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2493
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        i can vote raeko i just don't know what the votecount is like anymore with those switches

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2494
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I already decided to go basically full monkey on this game so I'm probably gonna have to stick to it, I wanna vote Xiz

          I want it
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2495
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Raeko/inDheart doesn't have wolf tier progression, they're more like low activity independant players who are most likely nothing @ lazy town.

            That's my take on them.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2496
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              i can vote raeko i just don't know what the votecount is like anymore with those switches
              TWG CLXIX: inDheart gets ninja'd by roundbox
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #2497
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i can vote raeko i just don't know what the votecount is like anymore with those switches
                there was a new count just posted and there haven't been any switches since, try to keep up

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i can vote raeko i just don't know what the votecount is like anymore with those switches
                  mellonxcollie (4)
                  Xiz . Xelnya . FreezinIce . thesunfan
                  inDheart (2)
                  Makilaz . blindreper1179
                  Makilaz (1)
                  Hakulyte
                  Xiz (1)
                  DarkManticoreX2
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I will turn you into a meme greg

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      post it tomorrow plz
                      post it today, please
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I already decided to go basically full monkey on this game so I'm probably gonna have to stick to it, I wanna vote Xiz

                        I want it
                        Do it or u r a fegget
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I noticed a thing, I don't think you noticed the same thing but I didn't make the cheerleading squad, unfortunately.

                          There's always next year.
                          i think there's a "for pete's sake" joke somewhere in here but the way you worded this makes me think yeah we're seeing diff things

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I will turn you into a meme greg
                            ITS NOT EVEN A THREAT
                            I ALREADY AM A TWG-MEME, NERD
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              [twgv]mellon[/twg]

                              But if mellon isn't a wolf I'm gonna be hard on Xiz next phase.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                there was a new count just posted and there haven't been any switches since, try to keep up
                                it wasn't posted when i wrote my post, i'm fine now, thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...