TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2461
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    you would win in a heartbeat.
    fuckin savage

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #2462
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      This ends in 25 mins right?
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2463
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        This ends in 25 mins right?
        26

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2464
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          This ends in 25 mins right?
          Yes.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2465
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Once again, :00 posts are accepted, :01 posts are NOT
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2466
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              fuckin savage
              its not even savage, its just a sad fact of reality
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2467
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                For the record, I still seriously think remaining wolves are Sunfan/Makilaz and SK is Xiz.

                Everything is nicely following my agenda in terms of interactions. In fact, nothing changed and inDheart is starting to look better with the recent interactions.

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                there's is absolutely no reason for sunfan to ever claim here if he's wolf; it's basically committing suicide. all it takes is a single counterclaim and he gets completely fucked
                It makes sense because he didn't reveal what PR he is therefore he cannot be CC. He's mostly gambling on the other PRs to not reveal themselves.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2468
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Btw i'll be taking a really close look into manti tomorrow. I've been townreading him but his actions in the past hour are more pathetic then my sex life.

                  I highly suggest others do as well, and that's where pressure should at least start tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2469
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    I also don't quite know what you mean by minilar pileup since from what I can tell he only has two votes, from Freezin and Blind. I don't really see that as a pile up as much as just two people making their vote
                    this reads odd to me since supposedly raeko read the past couple pages

                    minimizing wagon existence? i also don't think xel was referring to just the votes because a lot of people were after the dude or at least that's what's in my d0 headcanon

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2470
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      ur sex life isn't pathetic and I know it, Xiz
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2471
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I dunno maybe manti's town but manti is a better player then this

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2472
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          ARG

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2473
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            god i hope im right on raeko. I feel really good about her but I'm lost about everyone else.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2474
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Manti im not dying today move on
                              Is that a challenge.

                              I hope you realize your only slightly above indheart/raeko and I could easily be convinced to vote you
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2475
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Hi inDheart, it's me, the ultimate fanfiction.

                                Comment

                                Working...