TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #2476
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    For the record, I still seriously think remaining wolves are Sunfan/Makilaz and SK is Xiz.

    Everything is nicely following my agenda in terms of interactions. In fact, nothing changed and inDheart is starting to look better with the recent interactions.



    It makes sense because he didn't reveal what PR he is therefore he cannot be CC. He's mostly gambling on the other PRs to not reveal themselves.
    Holy shit so at least one person thought like me






    And it had to be fucking haku
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2477
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Is that a challenge.

      I hope you realize your only slightly above indheart/raeko and I could easily be convinced to vote you
      A challenge that should be brought up tomorrow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2478
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        sunfan did you just notice a thing

        did i notice the same thing

        i don't really know how else to convey this

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2479
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          xiz can you talk to me or point out your progression on raeko?
          I'd iso you but there's not really enough time imo
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2480
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            one sec i made a post about it recentlu

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2481
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              sunfan did you just notice a thing

              did i notice the same thing

              i don't really know how else to convey this
              I noticed a thing, I don't think you noticed the same thing but I didn't make the cheerleading squad, unfortunately.

              There's always next year.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2482
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                A challenge that should be brought up tomorrow.
                Atm I reluctantly agree.

                Typing my big post now
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2483
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  Holy shit so at least one person thought like me






                  And it had to be fucking haku
                  You shouldn't underestimate me. I'm worth reading. Especially if I die and flip.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #2484
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Hnnnngggg. If you did what i think you did I'm mad again.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2485
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      also whoever had the post about lighting a fire under raeko's ass

                      kudos to you

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2486
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        This world I'm in feels too good to be true, but everything right now points to ind/mellon

                        - Lynching on the HH wagon
                        - The EOD votes of Ind/Raeko
                        - Me being priority lynches from MML/Raeko without any actual reasoning
                        - Only thing I got on Ind against me for the Edgeworth case is this:

                        - Comment preparing to potentially swap to me idk
                        - Raeko's playstyle feelsl ike she rolled wolf agian and hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.


                        If the ind/mellon case isn't correct and there is a wolf outside of that, I still don't currently see mak/xel as being their partners. I feel as though i'd consider Manti, but, I really really don't think this.

                        ^ this

                        Also I KNOW this is a crapshoot but I'm paranoid about Edgeworth on me. I KNOW I shouldn't consider it heavily but the way that others have been playing I really feel like this was the case, especially since the MML flip

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2487
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                          VOTE COUNT
                          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> inDheart
                          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                          Hakulyte -> Unvote
                          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                          lurker -> Makilaz
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                          Makilaz -> inDheart
                          FreezinIce -> inDheart
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          blindreper1179 -> inDheart
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                          Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
                          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
                          thesunfan -> Xiz
                          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie

                          ---


                          mellonxcollie (4)
                          Xiz . Xelnya . FreezinIce . thesunfan
                          inDheart (2)
                          Makilaz . blindreper1179
                          Makilaz (1)
                          Hakulyte
                          Xiz (1)
                          DarkManticoreX2


                          ---

                          Unvote:

                          Hateandhatred
                          lurker
                          Wayward Vagabond

                          Yet to vote:

                          mellonxcollie
                          inDheart

                          ---

                          thesunfan -> thesunfan
                          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                          lurker -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                          Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                          storn42 -> storn42
                          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Makilaz -> flashflash account
                          storn42 -> flashflash account
                          Xiz -> Hakulyte
                          sanzath -> inDheart
                          sanzath -> Makilaz
                          Xelnya -> storn42
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          flashflash account -> lurker
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          storn42 -> storn42
                          storn42 -> flashflash account
                          Xiz -> flashflash account
                          flashflash account -> Xiz
                          Xiz -> Hakulyte
                          blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                          flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                          flashflash account -> Xiz
                          thesunfan -> Xelnya
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> Unvote
                          lurker -> lurker
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          lurker -> flashflash account
                          MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                          Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                          Hakulyte -> Unvote
                          Xelnya -> flashflash account
                          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                          inDheart -> blindreper1179
                          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                          Xiz -> thesunfan
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          Xiz -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                          lurker -> Unvote
                          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                          lurker -> Makilaz
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                          sanzath -> Unvote
                          DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                          sanzath -> Hakulyte
                          sanzath -> lurker
                          flashflash account -> Makilaz
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                          Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                          mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                          sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                          thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                          inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                          mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                          ---





                          ---

                          Today's theme:
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2488
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Atm I reluctantly agree.

                            Typing my big post now
                            post it tomorrow plz

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #2489
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              You shouldn't underestimate me. I'm worth reading. Especially if I die and flip.
                              I wasn't, I was teasing you cuz u my m8
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2490
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                This world I'm in feels too good to be true, but everything right now points to ind/mellon

                                - Lynching on the HH wagon
                                - The EOD votes of Ind/Raeko
                                - Me being priority lynches from MML/Raeko without any actual reasoning
                                - Only thing I got on Ind against me for the Edgeworth case is this:

                                - Comment preparing to potentially swap to me idk
                                - Raeko's playstyle feelsl ike she rolled wolf agian and hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.


                                If the ind/mellon case isn't correct and there is a wolf outside of that, I still don't currently see mak/xel as being their partners. I feel as though i'd consider Manti, but, I really really don't think this.
                                this isn't even really progression on raeko being a wolf, Xiz
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...