TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2431
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    oh

    man i got the whole thing set up THEN refreshed

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2432
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      honestly, I don't even know right now
      maybe its something like Xiz/Manti/Lar AGAIN because it feels like all of the people I keep reading are town

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2433
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I like your vote wv so thx for not leaving it as no vote

        gl have fun
        when you said this was it because of where his vote was or because of why he made it

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2434
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by lurker
          i associate mml with really weird reads lists and yet despite all the list spamming i didn't see that out of him today
          hmmmmmmm
          hmmmmmmmmmmmm
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2435
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            when you said this was it because of where his vote was or because of why he made it
            both. At that exact time I was fine with either ind/raeko.

            Now i prefer raeko over ind.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2436
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              penny for your thoughts chief
              i shouldve kept reading before putting a vote down but it was your interactions with ffa xiz mostly coupled with people who i believe to be town or town leaning's reads lists.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2437
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                that pic doesn't really fit that text well, Xiz.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2438
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  gonna read the rest of raeko's iso instead of respomnding to her posts through a sunfan filter

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #2439
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    honestly, I don't even know right now
                    maybe its something like Xiz/Manti/Lar AGAIN because it feels like all of the people I keep reading are town
                    I literally just wolfread Xiz based on the MML waffling.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2440
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Xiz wouldn't kill me after I softed that I was a role to him, either
                      fuckface
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #2441
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        i shouldve kept reading before putting a vote down but it was your interactions with ffa xiz mostly coupled with people who i believe to be town or town leaning's reads lists.
                        i fucking hated the way ffa played and even knowing the flip i still do, that's not alignment indicative at all

                        what non-ffa interactions are you referring to exactly

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2442
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I literally just wolfread Xiz based on the MML waffling.
                          don't care
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2443
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            What about a Xiz vote wagon?

                            who's game?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2444
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Manti im not dying today move on

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2445
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                What about a Xiz vote wagon?

                                who's game?
                                I now care
                                xiz
                                fuck my shit up
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...