TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2506
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    > Most of raekos posts were just small posts, not really going hard about anyone besides me
    > She never posted any reads list, or any progression at all
    > Questions directed at her were not answered
    > She was paying enough attention to the thread to respond to random answers which didnt give any quality content, but she didnt have enough time to formulate any reads about anyone outside of me

    Not enough time to find exact posts do it in the night

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2507
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      [twgv]mellon[/twg]

      But if mellon isn't a wolf I'm gonna be hard on Xiz next phase.
      im 100% fine with this

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2508
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        it wasn't posted when i wrote my post, i'm fine now, thanks
        you're welcome

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2509
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I already decided to go basically full monkey on this game so I'm probably gonna have to stick to it, I wanna vote Xiz

          I want it
          ok yeah we're seeing different things

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #2510
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            friggin mellons
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2511
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              whatever, man

              I trust my brothers and sisters
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2512
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                ok yeah we're seeing different things
                good
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  whatever, man

                  I trust my brothers and sisters
                  your... wolf brothers and sisters?

                  fuckin got 'em

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    If for some strange reason I get lynched, I will post my final reads list just incase, coming up

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      town's either crushing or we're not
                      this post seems dumb, but its basically the game-state right now.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        > Most of raekos posts were just small posts, not really going hard about anyone besides me
                        > She never posted any reads list, or any progression at all
                        > Questions directed at her were not answered
                        > She was paying enough attention to the thread to respond to random answers which didnt give any quality content, but she didnt have enough time to formulate any reads about anyone outside of me

                        Not enough time to find exact posts do it in the night
                        also she would "read the thread" and not come up with much to say and play thoughts off other people via interactions

                        also promised reads in addition to not posting them

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Wow if one more person vote I can insta LOL

                          Hype
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            your... wolf brothers and sisters?

                            fuckin got 'em
                            literally the opposite of savage
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              whatever ya fuckin nerds
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                good
                                ???

                                Comment

                                Working...