TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Makilaz how ya doin'? First time I recall playing with ya. Please state your pronoun.
    she/her, thank you for asking

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by sanzath
      aw shit I forgot to vote someone

      [twgv]thesunfan[twgv] because he's the first name in the list
      Omfg yes sun*** is obviously wolf cuz Team Quebec Alliance is a plan again

      Hakulyte pls join in thesunfan
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        See the fact that I don't know what sickening shoal does just proves how crappy kamigawa is
        I actually really liked that set, in a "These cards would be cool if they didn't suck" way.

        I do have an all blue ninja deck and am building one with Erayo+eithersworn canonnist combo so I guess sometimes they can be used if you give zero shits about staying in set
        ​

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Haku is lock town
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            You got me.

            I put forth a ton of effort and brought attention to myself and made a completely original take on events as they were unfolding as part of my master plan as a wolf.

            I'm so tired of the "you're trying to make stuff happen you must be a wolf" shitck.

            Go back to shitposting and let me know when you want to play the game
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              THERE ARE GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MANY VOTES ON SOMEONE TOO EARLY IN THE FUCKING GAME CAN YOU GUYS CALM YOUR SELVES BEFORE WE REKT OURSELVES


              If we get insta within five hours in the game I will fucking spampost all my shitty youtube let's play for the next phase
              ​

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Youve hard claimed wolf not once

                Not twice

                But 3 times.

                Pot calling the kettle black?
                Wow you are going there. It's african american you tool
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Like not the good Lone Ranger one

                  I mean like VVVVVV and Baraduke
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    I ... master ... wolf.
                    got 'em

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      i want flashflash to post full reads lists every six hours including on himself
                      if he ever fails to do this he is a prosecutor
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        got 'em
                        rofl
                        welcome back, even though I've said it before
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          rofl
                          welcome back, even though I've said it before
                          thanks it's good to be back

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            THERE ARE GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MANY VOTES ON SOMEONE TOO EARLY IN THE FUCKING GAME CAN YOU GUYS CALM YOUR SELVES BEFORE WE REKT OURSELVES


                            If we get insta within five hours in the game I will fucking spampost all my shitty youtube let's play for the next phase
                            Do you believe history repeats itself?

                            Because if past events are to be believed then sunfan is actually town and your a wolf.

                            (although I like it when people defend me I realize I'm way too capable of getting pocketed like that so not letting that affect my reads)
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              mixmaster definitely town

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                mixmaster definitely town
                                Be careful with that one.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...