TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1786
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    OH SHIT WAIT

    Raeko could be miles edgeworth


    explains why shes been going so anal on me since her first post nonstop
    blue hunting
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1787
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I mean if Lar dies I won't cry but yeah
      H&h
      Wut.

      Could you explain this
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1788
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        blue hunting
        Lmao
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1789
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          blue hunting
          miles can be either red or blue just sayin'
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1790
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            blue hunting
            There's also a red miles edgeworth actually, but that's still odd tbh.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1791
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Hateandhatred

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1792
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I will accept posts and votes at 11:00, but 11:01 I will not!
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1793
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  blind

                  lol

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1794
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Wut.

                    Could you explain this
                    I prefer a Sven lynch. I think Lar is townie enough to be a bad by not terribly lynch today
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1795
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      i meant red one obvi

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1796
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        blue hunting
                        Clue - $5

                        Buy a clue dude

                        (There's a wolf version of miles. That's the clue )
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1797
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          i still think it's weird though, she basically gave others a good reason to join the wagon then jumped on them without looking like a complete hypocrite
                          not sure how much it matters at this point since the two wagons are ok but yeah
                          i don't recall giving people any reason to join the wagon and if i did that was absolutely not the intent of the post

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1798
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I did not see that, proceed
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #1799
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              hateandhatred
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1800
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Glgl I'm out
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...