TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1756
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I'm legit confused at MML being voted tho.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1757
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I could only remember the pass for this account sry. Where we at
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1758
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        maki who are your villagers

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1759
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          xiz

          w/e fight me
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1760
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I think Lar is not a good lynch for today.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1761
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I could only remember the pass for this account sry. Where we at
              same wagons, H&H leading and posted a defense but has to go, i started posting words to say mml lynch sucks

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1762
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I could only remember the pass for this account sry. Where we at
                hi mod sunfan.

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  god

                  if Manti is wolf, then either he's bussing MML or Freezin is wrong about MML

                  which works if Freezin is also wolf
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'm legit confused at MML being voted tho.
                    At this point hah dies or mml. Choose smart.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      IM BACK

                      not game relevant but it was an emergency

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        i still think it's weird though, she basically gave others a good reason to join the wagon then jumped on them without looking like a complete hypocrite
                        not sure how much it matters at this point since the two wagons are ok but yeah
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          oh cool right as raeko votes me xD

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Sven what is ur role?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              xiz

                              w/e fight me
                              He has no votes, why is this a thing.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                i still think it's weird though, she basically gave others a good reason to join the wagon then jumped on them without looking like a complete hypocrite
                                not sure how much it matters at this point since the two wagons are ok but yeah
                                didn't she townread raeko? because you don't invite people to join a wagon on a townread

                                Comment

                                Working...