TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #3091
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    one sec

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #3092
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      everyone's been here and no counter claim, and we KNOW there are 3 blues. Xiz is lock clear. I say a kitb between Xel and mak because why the fuck not.
      you don't have a bingo board. sthap
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #3093
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Shit.

        Xel/Manti
        [twgv]Xel[/twvgv]
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #3094
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          you don't have a bingo board. sthap
          Nevah!
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #3095
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            fukin

            Xel
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #3096
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              [twgv]Xel[/twvgv]
              does this mean you're not partners?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3097
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                [twgv]Xel[/twvgv]


                What the...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3098
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  im psycing myself out

                  i need to step back a sec

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3099
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    what the fuck is even happening right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3100
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      What is that curious reaction, Manti?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #3101
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        No, let me guess, probably some more context I'm missing.

                        ...I hope? That looks super shady with no context.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #3102
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          does this mean you're not partners?
                          lol

                          not the first time it's happened this game though, and at this point i think he just wants to break xiz's mind

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #3103
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            No, let me guess, probably some more context I'm missing.

                            ...I hope? That looks super shady with no context.
                            My vote?

                            Indy voting xel made xiz think they weren't partners. Figured I'd do the same because if it's that easy to break partner links then lol.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #3104
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              that said i think xel/maki could have a wolf in it but have officially no idea what the other wolf is doing if that's true, with how the votes are going

                              maybe it's like, haku and he's just gone

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #3105
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                sthaaaaaapppppppp lmfao

                                im playing like shit and your taking advantage of it hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...