TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #841
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I don't think talking about ffa is a good play for the rest of the day phase. Lets move it onto someone else for now.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #842
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      MML because you're replicating your game from when we last played.
      was thinking this

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #843
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        What role have I been for every single game on here
        just fuck my shit up fam
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #844
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          There are three wolves not four
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #845
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            MML because you're replicating your game from when we last played.
            You didn't read anything I posted that game and it doesn't seem like you've read anything I posted this game so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

            But please, give me some highlights.
            ​

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #846
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You didn't read anything I posted that game and it doesn't seem like you've read anything I posted this game so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

              But please, give me some highlights.
              How could I make that connection is I didn't read your posts in either game?

              Highlights are you calling everyone out on every little thing, and your terminology is the same.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #847
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I doubt sunfan is a on the wolf team at this point.
                Xelnya is town, simply for the size 7 font reaction response, and yes thats my read.
                Milk hasn't changed, shes trying.
                Freezin's push on sunfan doesn't feel town/town to me just yet, gotta think about it


                I'm really dissapointed in raeko and manti but am not surprised in the slightest. The way the game has been going so far I doubt a majority of scum are in the inactive.

                Also i'm not saying my hot sk read yet, simply because there is so much time left in the phase, and the way wagons work on FFR, if I say it now it wont have as much impact as later in the day phase.
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Flashflash.

                There is this really cool dank role.

                It's called the SK. Otherwise known as Contact Killer

                He could be that.

                I don't think he is a wolf, but he could be SK.


                Stop being a shit player.
                Oh.

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I still don't have a stable internet connection. My internet hasn't been fixed and I'm getting a new ISP tomorrow, goodbye DSL forever and hello cable internet. Since I don't have a phone this means I haven't really been able to get online except for when my DSL feels like connecting which is usually for between 2-15 mins at a time every few hours.

                I would really appreciate nobody ragging on me for this since it's been extremely frustrating and if you do choose to, get ready to face my wrath for picking on me for not having internet. I'll be able to get online at least a few times today and give y'all some posts to dissect
                For the record my joke was made without knowing this.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I think that's just how mml plays though I would like seeing some mml V blind in this courtroom
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I forgot to do my post for the first quote.

                    Oh well. It shall be lost for a while.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      How could I make that connection is I didn't read your posts in either game?

                      Highlights are you calling everyone out on every little thing, and your terminology is the same.
                      Are you being serious?

                      calling everyone out on every little thing is pretty weak in it's own right but my terminology?

                      My terminology


                      You've played one game with me (where you picked at random and ignored me for 3 phases btw) and you think you have a handle on my terminology?

                      It has never changed

                      Get the fuck outta here with this garbage
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Hey Xiz


                        You said you where thinking the same thing as Blind right?


                        While don't you explain what you see that's the same and prove you ain't piggybacking
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          I think that's just how mml plays though I would like seeing some mml V blind in this courtroom
                          it's pointless because I'm still sick and he's just gonna bullshit through like he did last game.

                          He's dead thought anyways, so fuck it.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Why don't*

                            Although I'm garbage at post I bet at this point people treat me as a second language
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              it's pointless because I'm still sick and he's just gonna bullshit through like he did last game.

                              He's dead thought anyways, so fuck it.
                              Yeah I bet you don't wanna try me with that terminology bullshit

                              It's only pointless because you realized you fucked yourself by speaking before thinking
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Though *
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...