i've been trying to figure out a scenario where someone PR claims and then jumps all over me, and that's the best i got. the wagon process of elimination bullshit ain't doing it for me
If Xiz had seering data on you don't you think he'd have revealed it when he claimed?
Don't you think he'd be voting for you right now over Xel?
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
i don't like how xel comes in and thinks the salient things to respond to are
-people pinging him out
-xiz claiming and he supposedly called it earlier
it's like the "i must be painted" defense but worse, because i'm sure that's what he's insinuating and just not saying it
everyone's been here and no counter claim, and we KNOW there are 3 blues. Xiz is lock clear. I say a kitb between Xel and mak because why the fuck not.
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
everyone's been here and no counter claim, and we KNOW there are 3 blues. Xiz is lock clear. I say a kitb between Xel and mak because why the fuck not.
lolwat
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
i posted about that already which is why i'm hesitant to believe the claim even without a CC
"hai gaiz i'm a pr" with absolutely nothing else isn't terribly useful
There's three possible blue roles that could still be in the game that don't generate data, they just alter night phase events. What use are Xiz's night targets to you if they are non data gathering powers.
If there's no counterclaims, xiz is the last blue. I think everyone's been in the thread to CC and noone has.
I'm not sure Mak would be so obliviously wrong about power roles as a wolf though.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment