TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #826
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Storn is town
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #827
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      it's absolutely shitty play and if this is how he always plays i'm going to very strongly reconsider signing up to any game he's participating in
      If I avoided people I thought that played shitty I would never sign up for a game.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Your gong to have to explain why it's so blatantly egregious cause I'm not seeing it.

      It's easy to follow, it makes sense, and he substainiated his points in his big post.

      Sorry but if that's terrible play than we've all been playing around that level or worse. Including you.
      You can not tell me that his consistent pandering that we produce a reads list while not even giving a proper reads himself while calling people scummy for question him isn't garbage play.

      And if he is what he acts like he is, it's even fucking worst considering how he's handled clearing Haku.

      Explain to me how his play is good. Fuck, explain to me why you care enough about it to even write that reply.

      While you are at it, explain his next post which is in step with all his others:

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      just ignore me and focus on your other reads, progress the game instead of tunneling. Doing otherwise is scummy
      If this is because he's softing a role, it's so fucking obvious that any wolf would tell right off the bat, especially considering his other hints throughout the game. So obvious, I don't think he's an actual role anymore. Like if he was a wolf who wants even the densest muthafuckr to know he's softing something. I know it's normally bad play to point this out but fuck man, if he's an actually role and is posting this shit then we where fucked from the word go.

      This is garbage or scummy and anyone defending this needs to just fucking not. You can't, don't try.

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      This. Even if you do end up voting for FFA in the end, try to keep an open mind in the meantime. it's better not to tunnel.

      lurker seems human to me so far
      If FFA is scum I'll be coming back to this defense, Raeko.
      ​

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #828
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        There are at least three players here who already know my exact role, probably more but I haven't seen indheart post any actual words

        You should get with the program

        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #829
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          FFA back on the table and trending down. Saying people who won't get off you is scummy is loltier nonsense.

          Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.

          Freezin I tried keeping null because in truth he normally triggers an argument d0 but defending FFA in the manner he did is pretty bad.

          Makilaz looks better just by association.
          ​

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #830
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            And apparently ffr deletes extra spaces
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #831
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              People with less then 5 post need to either get modkilled or replaced at EoD IMHO

              Inactives are starting to get on my nerves. Has Manti posted fucking once?
              ​

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #832
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                What role have I been for every single game on here

                Excluding the mystery game because I thought I was vanilla town anyway
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  People with less then 5 post need to either get modkilled or replaced at EoD IMHO

                  Inactives are starting to get on my nerves. Has Manti posted fucking once?
                  I believe manti is the only player who has not posted a single time yet

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    [QUOTE=flashflash account;4565673]There are at least three players here who already know my exact role, probably more but I haven't seen indheart post any actual words/QUOTE]

                    there's 4 wolves and they're the only ones who would know anyone's exact role

                    I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here but it looks pretty bad

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      pretend that I didn't fuck up that quote, phoneposting is hard

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        haku

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          See, even the way FFA claims roles is fucking bad play

                          Wow
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Xiz what do you hope to accomplish with that vote?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              There are at least three players here who already know my exact role, probably more but I haven't seen indheart post any actual words
                              I'd like to quote this again because I think the fact he name-dropped indheart here is super important

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                MML because you're replicating your game from when we last played.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...