Upon rereading I could see hyperbole being valid, my response was more negative than I remember making it.
So an exaggerated response playing up the opposite side could be concivable for you to make in response
My entrance posts are not the Middle Eastern Crisis.
Seeing you trying to decipher them as anything beyond what they are at face value; shitposts; is kind of hilarious
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Well now that I'm done being unessecarily verbose about sunfans behavior (trying to meme (?)) I guess I will go back to stormblood until shitposting is over.
You can hold my vote for now though it's legit
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
My entrance posts are not the Middle Eastern Crisis.
Seeing you trying to decipher them as anything beyond what they are at face value; shitposts; is kind of hilarious
I feel those semicolons are horribly misplaced.
The way it made me read this just makes me sound silly
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
My entrance posts are not the Middle Eastern Crisis.
Seeing you trying to decipher them as anything beyond what they are at face value; shitposts; is kind of hilarious
Nah dude if that's shitposting your trying way too hard.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
See, on one hand I want to say that Freezin did this stupid "read way too far in to shit" thing last game we played and it wasn't based on anything and it was silly.
But on the other hand he did it to me and I actually was a wolf, so yeah
Comment