TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3061
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    when town inevitably loses this i want to print out xiz's process of elimination post and frame it for being the dumbest shit i've ever seen

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3062
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      If mak flips wolf, I would hard clear Xel for at least the next phase.
      no i disagree completely

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #3063
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        manti i think the slip post you're picking on is less a slip and more just oddly worded

        i think maki was asking "what connects us as your top two" as well as saying "well duh it's wrong because i'm town" except wording it as not w/w

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #3064
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          when town inevitably loses this i want to print out xiz's process of elimination post and frame it for being the dumbest shit i've ever seen

          We can hang it up next to all of the times you have replaced out

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #3065
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            manti i think the slip post you're picking on is less a slip and more just oddly worded

            i think maki was asking "what connects us as your top two" as well as saying "well duh it's wrong because i'm town" except wording it as not w/w
            yes this

            as i already said it was worded stupidly as fuck but this is exactly what i was getting at

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #3066
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              We can hang it up next to all of the times you have replaced out


              OOOOOOOOO
              OOOOOOOOOOO
              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3067
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                The wording is not weighing heavily on my vote. It's more of an additional thing sitting on top of the rest of the last hour.

                Mak's posts have been ranty, he's been jumping at straws "being painted red" and he's been completely defensive. I get being emotional if you think you're being read wrong, but I need to see effort to provide a better target and I'm not seeing it.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #3068
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Charu this isn't D1 anymore for us. stop playing around and get into the discussion.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #3069
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I still feel like xel is a better lynch atm, over both mal and ind

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #3070
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      i was on the hnh wagon d1 because i was stupidly wrong on my read of MML and didn't see a compelling reason to vote for them. meanwhile hnh was giving off a ton of scum vibes and felt to me like a way better target

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #3071
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I still feel like xel is a better lynch atm, over both mal and ind
                        Other then process of elimination why?

                        do you see xel as being a common link between possible wolf teams?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #3072
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          The wording is not weighing heavily on my vote. It's more of an additional thing sitting on top of the rest of the last hour.

                          Mak's posts have been ranty, he's been jumping at straws "being painted red" and he's been completely defensive. I get being emotional if you think you're being read wrong, but I need to see effort to provide a better target and I'm not seeing it.
                          i've been trying to figure out a scenario where someone PR claims and then jumps all over me, and that's the best i got. the wagon process of elimination bullshit ain't doing it for me

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3073
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Charu this isn't D1 anymore for us. stop playing around and get into the discussion.


                            ...But I am sort of, I'm still listening.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3074
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              btw, don't try to appear like you've done shit, because I haven't seen much from you this phase either, bucko.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #3075
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Except for a bit right now I guess.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...