TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #736
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    looks like I'm going to expend a nonzero amount of effort today, you guys are lucky
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #737
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Mulk, are you voting FFA?

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #738
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Mulk, are you voting FFA?
        i think i was the first person to vote ffa, this was a while back

        but i don't see my vote ever moving off of him at this point

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #739
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Flashflash created fake information, and even acknowledges it was fake.
          Flashflash is desperately trying to figure out who I believe is the SK, which is inherently wolfy.
          Flashflash is now self-destructing and its hilarious.
          "created fake information" could also be said as "misremembered something" or "misspoke" but the way you phrase things sure is interesting Xiz
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #740
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            your posts from the past two pages reek tbh

            I wonder where indheart is
            your posts from the entire game reek

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #741
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              "created fake information" could also be said as "misremembered something" or "misspoke" but the way you phrase things sure is interesting Xiz
              I worded it like that on purpose.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #742
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I worded it like that on purpose.
                I know, that's my point. Seems like an agenda/tunnel-y way of looking at things to me
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  on the off chance that i am vigi i'm shooting xiz

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    on the off chance that i am vigi i'm shooting xiz
                    wolf

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      wolf
                      please keep talking dirty to me

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Actually tsunderplane is town.
                        Freezinice probably scum.

                        ^ Because interaction between the two, malk's post saying "im master wolf" as a joke, but when people say "you got me" like freezin did in that post I instantly think this:

                        [stupidimage]


                        So actually yeah freezin scum also.
                        Xiz thinks freezin is scum
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Originally posted by lurker
                        i think i understand xel's vote but not greg's
                        xiz i hope you realize there's no way haku and flash are both scum
                        could be 3rd party + mafia
                        xiz THINKS one of us COULD BE the serial killer
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        It's a shame I can't talk to inD because pictures and greg is playing like Zenith because I need some game mechanics help.

                        Isn this setup is it beneficial for town to kill the SK D1? Or should I let the wolves deal with them?

                        Because if so I'm like 80% sure I found 'em. I want to say 90% but I don't want to sound that cocky.
                        Xiz is 90% sure he KNOWS who the serial killer is
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I doubt sunfan is a on the wolf team at this point.
                        Xelnya is town, simply for the size 7 font reaction response, and yes thats my read.
                        Milk hasn't changed, shes trying.
                        Freezin's push on sunfan doesn't feel town/town to me just yet, gotta think about it


                        I'm really dissapointed in raeko and manti but am not surprised in the slightest. The way the game has been going so far I doubt a majority of scum are in the inactive.

                        Also i'm not saying my hot sk read yet, simply because there is so much time left in the phase, and the way wagons work on FFR, if I say it now it wont have as much impact as later in the day phase.
                        freezin/sunfan doesn't feel town/town, xiz already thinks freezin was scum from earlier
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        ^ This was half a thought:


                        I think I read someone saying it was town/town but I don't see it as that yet. Sunfan's reactions haven't been towny, while Freezin's have been. I need to re-read greg again to see if I actually think his shitposts are more towny then not I guess.
                        xiz now has a town read on freezin for reactions and a "not-town" read on sunfan
                        so I guess he's 90% sure sunfan is serial killer and the other 10% is split between me and haku?
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hey town, this is why FF should die today.


                        FFA is a liar. Here's the lie right here.

                        "You keep flipflopping on sunfan"

                        Post 691 (a few posts ago) is my first read on sunfan. No other post in the ENTIRE GAME is giving a read on sunfan.


                        (also, your indication is wrong, I didn't clarify who wasn't town between the two, hence why I cleared it up in the next post)

                        flashflash

                        I actually refuse to believe you are this bad of a player if you are town.
                        you've played with me before, you have no excuse for this kind of posting
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Could be, not 'is'

                        Stop creating fake information.


                        #flashflashaccount #fakenews #foxnewsCEO
                        so you THINK sunfan COULD BE the serial killer

                        wait I already said that go me
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Flashflash created fake information, and even acknowledges it was fake.
                        Flashflash is desperately trying to figure out who I believe is the SK, which is inherently wolfy.
                        Flashflash is now self-destructing and its hilarious.
                        this post reeks more than anything and if I honestly have to spell out what's so wrong with it to anyone I might *actually* SD lol
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Mulk, are you voting FFA?
                        of course she is, I scum read her and she's afraid


                        Xiz is the one who's lying. He comes to the thread with a claim he knows who the serial killer is and was declining to share this information until end of phase (for no good reason) and now as we can see from his posts actually has 3 distinct targets who he THINKS COULD BE the serial killer

                        doesn't sound like 80% to me, sounds like you're making stuff up
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          that was a ton of effort I'm pooped

                          I had to go through and find quotes man that's too much for me

                          next time just find stuff yourself and get on the same page as me so I don't have to explain things
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            of course she is, I scum read her and she's afraid
                            i have nothing to be afraid of, i voted you because there's absolutely no reason you should live through this phase

                            nice of you to finally put some effort in, took you long enough

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              then vote for a wolf
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                next time just find stuff yourself and get on the same page as me so I don't have to explain things
                                this made me throw up in my mouth a little

                                Comment

                                Working...