TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #871
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    if we vote for crazy immediately we're going to waste the day

    let's investigate other players too while we have time
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #872
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      p.s. one more vote to lynch, so please be careful
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #873
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Hans still has his shit to say. And Cedo has not even dropped in.
        I think it's lame how the activity has dropped down significantly and it's sad how we can put it in two ways:

        1) Either town isn't giving enough effort to stir the crowd and it gives the wolves the benefit of skating by.
        2) Either wolves are being active and conducting this situation to their favor and the town isn't giving a fuck.

        Either way, it's still a fucking waste of a day.

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #874
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          If you're not playing Dark Souls 2 right nao then you don't have any good reason to not be here!!1!!!!

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #875
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            other than Crazyjayde, i'm really suspicious of HansSky

            first of all, when Crazy claimed to be SK, Hans's first reaction was that we shouldn't lynch the SK because it's a known role

            Originally posted by HansSky
            what the fuck is happening I was playing league and forgot about twg and then I see crazy claimed sk? I'd rather lynch an unknown role than a known role here...what's the vote count at?
            this doesn't make sense to me that a townie would react this way because he immediately assumes that Crazy is telling the truth, and he doesn't want to lynch a known role in a game where lynching someone on your team can result in the defeat of your entire team, thus ending the game with a loss
            ..
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #876
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              Hans, aren't you going to refute my claim?
              not really. What you're saying is weak and I'm not really going to waste time talking about myself unless it looks like I'm going to be lynched.

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              Dudes what are we doing? Why did we drag this phase out?

              Jayde
              Because cedo has been MIA and I'd like people to post reads(which isn't happening). I'm going to make my post since nobody else seems to give a shit.
              hi

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #877
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                IMO I don't get your argument since I do agree that lynching an unknown role (in this context) is more advantageous for the town. The fact that he made an assumption can be relevant, but as I see, almost everybody did so. Not an solid proof in any way. The angle in which he could have used this to fetch a wolf is interesting, as it's supportive of how he pushed for a T-Force bandwagon, but it's too speculative to base anything from.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  I will post reads also.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    Because cedo has been MIA and I'd like people to post reads(which isn't happening). I'm going to make my post since nobody else seems to give a shit.
                    so you complain that no one is posting reads and when i do you refuse to defend yourself because it's weak?...

                    [QUOTE=HansSky;4102443]not really. What you're saying is weak and I'm not really going to waste time talking about myself unless it looks like I'm going to be lynched.

                    that's very contradictory IMO
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Hint: that's because it is

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        IMO I don't get your argument since I do agree that lynching an unknown role (in this context) is more advantageous for the town.
                        how is lynching an unknown role more advantageous for the town in any context when lynching who most of agree to be a known role would theoretically guarantee less night kills?
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          I'm not looking for a pissing match I want to know what you think of every player
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            It's very situational, but you should def ask that to Hans.

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              i'm strongly leaning towards Hans, Guest, and/or mellon being possible wolves

                              i'm still not too sure about Manticore and cedolad, but they seem to be green IMO

                              i'm fairly sure iPatcH and Tokzic are green

                              and i'm 80% sure Crazy is the SK
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                The phase ends tonight at 8PM Server, but the update might not happen until a bit later. No votes after 8PM count. I'm going to now attempt to do a votecount on my phone.

                                Comment

                                Working...