TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja -
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Flipped a coin before the fake-claim. Result was no-SK, took the riskComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
the fact that you would rely on a coin flip to take a risk in TWG leads me to believe you don't care whether the town wins or not
TL;DR i think you're either the SK or a wolfhi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
really though it looks like it's pretty much a coinflip as to whether or not there's two wolves left or one wolf left
we're looking at either a TTT or TTTTT game roll hereComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
(with an extremely slim possibility of T)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
I think that Crazyjade really is the serial killer, realized he was completely screwing over his chances of winning the game by role revealing, but thought he could get away with it because he chose the "seers green" power.
Keeping him alive could mean that he kills a wolf... or it could mean that a blue or green dies. There's no way to direct him in a way that we can control - and his best interests will always be to keep the wolves alive until the last second so he can come back and stand a chance at winning.
And the fact that he played it off like he "pegged" Bynary with his "reaction" to his "play", too, only to have Bynary end up dying and being green.
I want to lynch him, so my vote's staying on him for the time being.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
hold on, does the serial killer know all of the other roles? if not, we have no idea whether the serial killer will kill a wolf or a human
if the serial killer doesn't know the roles, and assuming that crazy is the SK, then i propose that we keep him alive for nowhi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Eh, well I'll have to agree there that I'm a huge inconsiderate fuck this game.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
SK is anti town, we have to kill him anyway eventually, and there's no guarentee Jayde's kill will be benificial to us. 3 night kills means we lost a day even after killing a wolf D1.
Eliminating a nightkill is completely necessary. We're sitting at like D3 numbers wise right now.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
what did I fucking tell you guysMixed feelings. I kind of agree with sunfan, SK could be handy but seems too double-edged and risky since he'd be working for his own benefit. It's actuallt a big WOMP WOMP WOOOMP after all this tension had been piling up and up. At the same time he could really cut us down to size really fast and to me isn't worth the chance. Jayde, I totally had faith in you man why'd you go and do that ;_;
my vote stays we can't risk having him here another nightComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
i guess i'll vote for Crazyjayde too because i don't have anyone else who i'm more suspicious of at the momenthi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
iPatcH, i don't think your vote still applies because your last vote was on Day 1
i could be wrong thoughhi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
So are we even going to entertain the idea that jayde is telling the truth about fake claiming or just blindly insta this? I think its more likely he is the sk and was being honest yesterday when he said he just wanted to die. Then he did a 180 when he got over his frustration. Still, I think it's something that should be discussed. Like manti you just straight up ignored everything crazy posted about fake claiming.hiComment

Comment