TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #1081
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I'm not trying to sound butt hurt but manti should have been lynched
    hi

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #1082
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      gg humans
      hi

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1083
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        can I post

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1084
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Owned.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #1085
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            ps i really should have f5'd before voting... but i'm almost positive here, if not, well I fuckinblothank u.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1086
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              im going to, but thanks cedo we thought you were gonna be lazy

              it was painfully obvious to all of us watching, all you had to do was reread and hans screamed SK, good shit

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1087
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Yay good call!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  yeah, gj humans, you really pulled this one out. Proud of you cedo. Manti, you had a nice showing towards the end as well, but that reaction to the mellon claim made me kinda flinch.
                  I'll have more thoughts in the postgame, but a decent game to watch towards the end.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I wanted some actiony action here, wowza.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      im going to, but thanks cedo we thought you were gonna be lazy

                      it was painfully obvious to all of us watching, all you had to do was reread and hans screamed SK, good shit
                      those two posts, and him getting seered green was it for me. and i was lazy what are you talking bout lol

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        manti that mellon vote was one of the worst things ive ever seen, that deserves a LOL Manti

                        that claim is never ever fake, especially from mellon

                        be mad if you want but I threw up in my mouth

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          How is me getting seered green evidence for me being the sk?
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            hans go reread your game. like actually read your posts. you played well against the wolves but you are the SK there 98% of the time, not a very hard decision at f3 at all

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              The one post I'll agree I fucked up but the ipatch post I don't get.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                well you sort of admitted to not killing, or you suggested the wolves not killing, meaning you killed.

                                either way

                                Comment

                                Working...