TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #931
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I would like to see Manti, Ipatch or Guest go
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #932
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      well fuck you too sk

      *chokes*

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #933
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        No!, I have been murdered in the silence of the night! Look after m...

        *dies*
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #934
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Hey guys, I'm really sorry I've been absent.

          Work over the weekend, and leading up to really, left me with very little computer time.

          These kills have sucked and we're being manipulated. What's going on?

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #935
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by HansSky
            if you're the vigi now is a good time to come out. If we get today wrong we could be in a game ending situation tomorrow.
            Agreed.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #936
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by cedolad
              What's going on?
              if there was only a thread you could read...
              hi

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #937
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                So here are my current ideas:

                I think Manti is the highest possibility for SK. He advocated for Jayde's lynch, but he also suggested that DRG may be the SK. It seems like maybe he knew Jayde would flip as green so he set up DRG as a backup suspect who wasn't himself. Tokzic seems like a possible kill of his

                As for the last wolf/wolves, Guest and Ipatch are my top suspects. Guest has been pretty MIA which while normal for him doesn't lend him a lot of human points. He has skirted by this game with little suspicion and hasn't had to add too much input into the game. The same is true to a lesser degree for Ipatch, tho he seems a bit greener to me just because of the tone of his posts.

                Hans and Cedolad are green reads for me. However I'd like to hear more out of both Cedo and Guest
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by HansSky
                  if there was only a thread you could read...
                  I meant with the kills. 6 VT's have been flipped already.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Yes. That means we have a sk(or two vigis that give no fucks but that's not really likely). Everyone needs to check in before we proceed...who's the vigi(if someone fake claims then the real vigi MUST come forward)?
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by HansSky
                      Yes. That means we have a sk(or two vigis that give no fucks but that's not really likely). Everyone needs to check in before we proceed...who's the vigi(if someone fake claims then the real vigi MUST come forward)?
                      I can see us having one Vigi that gave zero fucks, but two would be a bit hasty. Night 1 there were 3 kills, a wolf kill, a SK kill, and a Vigi kill. Night 2 it seems more likely to be a SK or Wolf kill, and a Vigi kill.

                      Also I'd like to hear from Manti/iPatch regarding their current suspicions. As well as Guest because from what I hear/see he's been away.



                      And I have this pounding headache from this dude across the street who's been playing his drums since 8am rip

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Also I'd like to hear from Manti/iPatch regarding their current suspicions. As well as Guest because from what I hear/see he's been away.
                        Before having the vigi come out*

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          ^that's not a bad idea but that would require these people to post more than like twice in the time we have. Not sure if that's going to happen.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Well it would be wise for the vigi to come out once the town is "secured". Also from the current pool of players it seems as though most of us have been either utr or afk, so they'll most likely need a readthrough of the thread and try to figure out who to trust or not.

                            6 players left
                            2 of them are potentially wolves
                            1 of them is a Vigi

                            I should probably go and re-read Day 2.

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Geez, this thread is crawling.

                              Anyway, yes, I've been away. I have had limited access for the past few days, but am back to my home computer and internet now.

                              So we have 6 left, and at least two, possibly three, are antitown (because the chance of a single wolf, no SK, and two vigi's is pretty much zero).

                              First off, we seriously need to get Manti to wake up. I figured he was green D1, but this level of MIA is on par with mine, and I actually have been away. Plus I know when he's green he's helpful to town when the town's in a pinch. So we need him to get up and BE helpful, or else he could easily be antitown.

                              Cedo didn't post at all D2. I don't know what kept him away that let him be back pretty much the instant D3 started, but what worries me about him is whether or not he was on for N2. Not being on D2 would be a perfect cover for not doing anything N2 if he was a SK or a wolf. (And you know how I felt about Cedo D1)

                              I need some D3 posts from patch before I can get an opinion of him, but I'm reading slight green just because he's at least helping out.

                              That leaves Hans and Mellon. Mellon seems to be attacking for being UTR (note his three suspects are the three remaining people that posted the least D2), and Hans, while I found him weird D1, is making the effort I'd expect out of a green Hans in D2 and D3.

                              So I'm pretty sure there's at least one antitown between Cedo and Mellon, with a lesser suspicion on Manti.
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Will actually play when I get back from this birthday party tonight.

                                Sorry this week has been eventful.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...