TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iPatcH
    Swamp Lemons Rule
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 3371

    #856
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I actually completely overlooked the fact that Tokzic threw in that vote at the very last moment, other than that I don't have any major suspicions about him, but of the people I feel are green he is probably the least greenish

    My feelings on jayde are pretty set and I think he needs to go

    I wish cedo and guest would get in on this D2 action

    DRG I actually have suspicions now since funny is dead, I mean we do need to keep in mind that there were three kills during the night, however she did mention a potential vigilante and if she is then it'd make sense why she was tunneling so hard D1 so her first kill would be a good call and low and behold, she was pretty disappointed to find the card flip to be green, and if that is the case she has all day to tell me why I'm wrong since I'm pretty set on taking out the SK.

    Actually now that I think about it Cedo also wanted funny dead, hmm..

    I think manti's urgency to get rid of the SK resonates with what I had been saying D1 and lowering the death count should be a priority so that to me gets him a green card
    put on a donk on it

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #857
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      The vigi kills really bother me. I don't get why he would not direct his kill at me this previous, and I'm still trying to make sense of why he would kill either funny/bynary. I don't want to go into much detail about it.
      The wolf kill I don't think I can disagree on, with thesunfan rightfully pinning their teammate D1.

      The thing I'm most worried about is the 3 kills per night rate, which means that if a similar result happens this night, it's possible (although the chances are slim) that the game can end. It's to the vigi discretion to act or not, but it is a pertinent prediction to maybe ponder upon. With this in mind, I think it is best for everyone to include the possible SK identity in their analyzes regarding the collectivity's uncertainty of my flip.
      I also found Funny dying to be quite out of place, but after a while I began worrying about a possible frame job, and it might not be wise to assume she is the culprit. I think the SK would be more inclined of acting behind the curtains, and heavily avoiding anything that could make him guilty. I think either iPatch/Hans/Manti have been staying true to this kind of persona, however, this read relates only to their behavior and I still need to go back to D1 interactions. iPatch definitely made himself look more green.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #858
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Day ends on Friday 21st, not Friday the 22nd.

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #859
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by iPatcH
          Actually now that I think about it Cedo also wanted funny dead, hmm..
          He personally is on the same level of DRG suspicion-wise

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #860
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            I'm going to agree with you guys and say that Tokzic is a likely wolf, not just for his random post-lynch D1 vote but also for his "last wolf" post-there could just as easily be 2 remaining wolves left and only a wolf who was left as the last wolf standing would assume that they were the last wolf.

            But I agree, crazy needs to die. While a game-ending night could only occur if there were in fact two wolves remaining, the risk is there, and eliminating crazy would wipe out that risk with him.

            Also I won't be able to post at all tomorrow so I'm going to make my final vote tonight. I would vote Crazy but won't for insta risk.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #861
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              If for some reason Crazy ISN'T the SK, I could really see DRG being the serial killer.
              This is a very interesting post. It would fit in with her drastic play style change and wild posting behaviour. I was operating under the assumption that Jayde actually is the SK, but I guess it is always possible that he isn't...
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #862
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Yeah well I hope this won't be as dead tomorrow because 420.
                Mellon and Manti, since both of you seem to be on the same brain wavelength, if you had to suspect somebody else than DRG of being SK, who would it be? If we can give our reads by the last day of the phase it'd be great, I plan on being as much useful as I can by then.

                Also Guest, if this is how you usually play, I guest I'll never get used to it.

                @mellon, general english question. I don't get the phrasing:

                OK dude you gotta not be stupid
                Does it mean:
                a. you gotta stop being stupid
                b. you have to not be that stupid

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                  Does it mean:
                  a. you gotta stop being stupid
                  b. you have to not be that stupid
                  Either one would work. You gotta stop being stupid in the future. making a fake claim of SK when you are a town role makes zero sense at all since it just confuses everybody.
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I'm disappointed that there hasn't been much talk about the tforce lynch and how it implicates other players. I've been purposely holding off and waiting for somebody else to do it because I'm curious what others think. Since it looks like crazy is going to get lynched no matter what happens, I'll post all of my reads before the end of the day tomorrow(even though if I'm right it will get me killed at night) and I'd like everybody else to do the same. Otherwise it's a waste of a day.

                    Something else to think about...no matter what, lynching crazy is a win win for the wolves. He's either sk or townie. We have something to lose if it is as he claims and was just fishing for reactions.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by iPatcH

                      DRG I actually have suspicions now since funny is dead, I mean we do need to keep in mind that there were three kills during the night, however she did mention a potential vigilante and if she is then it'd make sense why she was tunneling so hard D1 so her first kill would be a good call and low and behold, she was pretty disappointed to find the card flip to be green, and if that is the case she has all day to tell me why I'm wrong since I'm pretty set on taking out the SK.
                      i'm actually just a regular vanilla townie

                      i like to pressure specific players so i can develop initial reads on them and not have to worry about scanning everyone's post count
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        I guest I'll never get used to it.
                        Intended? :P

                        First off, voting Tokzic as per my last post. Crazy doesn't need any more votes right now.

                        Also, I think there hasn't been much talk about the T-Force lynch because he simply didn't interact with others that much--he posted his AMA post and got jumped on by sunfan, and didn't do a whole lot of actual answering. The only person he ever defended was Tokzic, and that was the same defense as about 6 other people, nor did he really make any points that weren't repetitions of older points.
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          other than Crazyjayde, i'm really suspicious of HansSky

                          first of all, when Crazy claimed to be SK, Hans's first reaction was that we shouldn't lynch the SK because it's a known role

                          Originally posted by HansSky
                          what the fuck is happening I was playing league and forgot about twg and then I see crazy claimed sk? I'd rather lynch an unknown role than a known role here...what's the vote count at?
                          this doesn't make sense to me that a townie would react this way because he immediately assumes that Crazy is telling the truth, and he doesn't want to lynch a known role in a game where lynching someone on your team can result in the defeat of your entire team, thus ending the game with a loss
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Day ends at 8 server today just FYI.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Hans, aren't you going to refute my claim?
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Dudes what are we doing? Why did we drag this phase out?

                                Jayde
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...