So yeah, nice job with killing T-Force. I slept like a half hour before the end of the day since I thought it was a done deal that you were going to kill Crazy or something. Missed all the action vv
'Least you didn't kill Bynary! (sorry bynary =c)
Good luck guys! Win this for the town!
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Are you not entertained? lol I am
Real talk, I feared we would have 3 deaths on a N1. I would have at least liked it to have one less scum, sucks. bai everyone
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
You make a mistake by talking straight into a lynch.
I'm more worried about figuring out how to go about those next phases. Given three people can die every night.
Sorry if I sabotaged this game, but IMO it makes for a fun game.
Sleepy me
I'm not really sure where to go from here. Lynching crazy gets us down a kill per night, but we might be better served lynching possible wolves since we know what he is. Also, vigilantes shouldn't just be randomly killing whoever the fuck.
Comment