TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1006
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I will vote Mellon or IPatch.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #1007
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      iPatch since most of my suspicion lies within him.

      DO NOT hammer unless he's either posted, or the day is well within the range of ending. I will not be here to babysit the thread so please be mindful.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1008
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Don't worry boss we know how to play nice!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1009
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          @V

          There is nothing on the C9++ page about Mechanics/Timings behind night deaths.
          How will you be working these scanarios?

          Vigi targets wolf during the night, Wolf targets vigi.

          Vigi targets human during the night, wolf targets Vigi.
          Quote
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1010
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Death happens simultaneously when two players are firing at each other. When player A is firing at player B who is firing at player C, only player B dies.

            Unfortunately wiki.mafiascum.net is down, but we use Natural Action Resolution in C9++.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1011
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Good that plays in our favor right now.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #1012
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                cedo that means your kill means something tonight
                hi

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  probably voting ipatch. I have a hard time believing he'll make it to the thread in the next ~1.5 hours.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I'm a bit reluctant to lynch patch, given that he has no way of defending himself, but he is my second most suspicious character after mellon, so I'm not opposed.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      I'd rather lynch melon myself, but I can kinda go either way there.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        I think we can pull off a trick with the vigi and the night order tonight if we do this right.

                        (and kill an anti town)
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Hi I'm back

                          caught up on the thread and still happy with where my vote is, still willing to change it to Guest but Manti seems better. I do not want to lynch Ipatch who hasn't spoken at all.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Care to explain why you're still happy with where your vote is?

                            Because you're going to have to move on from that vote.

                            Cedo isn't going to vote me
                            Guest isn't going to vote me
                            Hans is probably not going to vote me
                            I'm not going to vote myself

                            I won't die by this lynch, make your vote worth something.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              eh I can only guarantee a human makes final day phase if we had 4 people after lynch, not 5 =/
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                what I'm asking myself is who is more likely to be inactive and not send in a pm ipatch or guest
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...