TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #121
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    hans was being sarcastic when he made that post.
    And given Drizzle's responses I think it has made quite the opposite effect.

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #122
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      i didn't know he was being sarcastic at the time

      i would've ignored it either way, though
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #123
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        ITT would stand for "in-thread talk only".

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #124
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          oh, thanks i just wanted to make sure
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #125
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Yeah Drizzle haha last game he was in there was a wolf sweep and he was town. =P

            Anyway what I was trying to get through with that point was that the information Crazy was using can't incriminate Hans because he didn't intend to urge Drizzle to continue her behavior (even though Drizzle didn't take what Hans said into account anyway).
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #126
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Xiz, what kind of dark ritual do I need to perform to get you to say something?

              Bynary, I don't like how you've behaved thus far. I feel like you're just waiting for a suitable mistake by someone for you to capitalize on.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #127
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Xiz, what kind of dark ritual do I need to perform to get you to say something?
                i literally L(ed)OL
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  and he left
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    xiz can you stop being weird
                    please
                    look i have come to make an offering
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      that and manti is viewing this thread
                      hi manti
                      >captain obvious
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Funny you have it all inside out. It's not because it's not apparent that the intention is no there. Wolves are all about apparence. You say "he didn't" but how can you be so sure when the possibility is there, why defend him and not let him the opportunity to talk when I'm clearly summoning him? Sure Drizz said she would have ignored him but Hans' words are still there.
                        What about him being passive, isn't that relevant?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Hey guys, i'm sorry. I was planning on actually doing this whole kwaaiii thing this game but I am so overloaded with work that I can't even focus on this. I need to focus on my company.


                          I already pm'd V. I'm sorry. I accept all penalties of being replaced.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hey guys, i'm sorry. I was planning on actually doing this whole kwaaiii thing this game but I am so overloaded with work that I can't even focus on this. I need to focus on my company.


                            I already pm'd V. I'm sorry. I accept all penalties of being replaced.
                            oh, i'm sorry to hear that >.< i hope you finish all of your work soon
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I'm really really sorry everyone. I wish everyone the best of luck. I'll be watching from the sides. I feel bad.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                Funny you have it all inside out. It's not because it's not apparent that the intention is no there. Wolves are all about apparence. You say "he didn't" but how can you be so sure when the possibility is there, why defend him and not let him the opportunity to talk when I'm clearly summoning him? Sure Drizz said she would have ignored him but Hans' words are still there.
                                What about him being passive, isn't that relevant?
                                Oh, haha. Sorry it's just a pet peeve of mine when I'm a wolf and someone is suspicious of me but the reasons are a bit off so I pointed that out.

                                Anyway you're totally right with Hans being passive. He doesn't do that when he's town normally, and that's why I voted for him too.
                                --

                                And GL Xiz don't have to feel bad
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...