TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #916
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Shit I thought I had another hour. So there:

    Mellon: Bare with me I never knew how to read her properly. 580 pretty much confirms that her mindset hasn't been induced with scum perspective. Gives me shit for being dumb and I am totally aware of it, so I think she's taking the time to evaluate everyone. Her opinions are swayed by the majority and expresses a good amount of consideration. She shares the same mindset as Hans and I think both are SK picks. BUT there's this guy:

    Guest: Most passive player ever, seems to have a very set line of thought and composure. GIVES ME THE CREEPS how he has been such a conciliating player. His posts are just enough substantial to not get into the spotlight.

    Manti & Tokzic: Manti is a very opportunistic player, and I think this start of D2 is a MAJOR hint on how those two have talked during the night. Manti's reaction of my SK fake-claim consisted of a "lol ballsy move trying to get me to slip but I'm not falling into it", and Tokzic's play looked like he was avoiding having to hammer. Both have shown stubborness/disregard coming in D2, and both gave enough insight for the situation to turn into what it is. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to analyze Manti as much as I would have liked, but I think his D2 play consists of making himself look green by contributing sharing food for thought that ultimately amounts to diverting the town's attention to DRG.

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #917
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Ok, that's it, but to reiterate:

      Guest, Tokzic and Manti are the best anti-town picks, but if I had to choose, Guest would be the SK.

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #918
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Calling for hammer in 12 minutes.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #919
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          honestly, this is one of the laziest TWG games i've ever played, myself included; there haven't been too many pushes towards anyone, and there's only been about five thoughtful reads and/or opinions throughout the entire day

          if i stay alive for Day 3, i'll definitely try a lot more than i've been for the majority of Day 2

          in any case, i'm not certain that Hans is a wolf yet, and the day is about to end, so i think we should lynch Crazyjayde.
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Crazyjayde
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2007
            • 1169

            #920
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            SK, remember that I basically gifted you this win if you ever live on.

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #921
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page



              THIS IS MY POSTHUMOUS JAM BABY

              Mr. C to the J
              crazyjayde

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #922
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                This is the weirdest fucking game
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  well, it is a youtube comments page

                  what did you expect?
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    My job here is done if people think this has been an entertaining game.
                    At least I think it was.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      No, it's not entertaining, it's annoying.

                      If you're not the SK, you've really hindered the human effort with your terrible fake claim.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Don't think I wasn't annoyed as fuck when I made it.
                        Day is over I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Day two is over. CrazyJayde has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

                          votecount and youtube to come i'm hanging with friends.

                          Night 2 ends at 8PM server time Saturday, March 22nd.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            tokzic and drg have died. they were both vanilla townies. day 3 starts now. day 3 end at 8pm server time monday march 24th

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              guest hasn't been on ffr at all today so unless he sent in his kill late last night he's probably not the sk(he could be a wolf if there are 3 wolves).

                              Cedo wasn't online until later today so he could have gotten a kill in.

                              Raeko I still feel good about wolf wise but she could definitely be the sk.

                              I'd like to see manti/ipatch go. Mostly manti.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                if you're the vigi now is a good time to come out. If we get today wrong we could be in a game ending situation tomorrow.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...