TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #961
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I don't want to lynch guest. I was checking his activity and he wasn't on FFR for all of night 2 so unless he got his kill in IMMEDIATELY he isn't a wolf or sk(assuming there is 1 wolf left). He also put his vote in early because he said he wasn't going to be around. I'd be down for manti possibly cedo.

    Also, since we can't talk at night, if we lynch the godfather that's the last wolf. If we lynch a goon or roleblocker, there are 3 wolves.

    ps so since nobody wants to claim I'm going to assume ipatch is the vigi. Anybody?
    hi

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #962
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by HansSky
      ps so since nobody wants to claim I'm going to assume ipatch is the vigi. Anybody?
      I'm crossing Ipatch off my list right now because I agree with this.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #963
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        Um, wanna tell me where in those posts I agreed with you? That first post was just acknowledging the possibility of someone other than Jayde (possibly DRG) being SK, I didn't agree with you at all

        You're really stretching and my mind is clear

        Manti
        I find it interesting you agreed with my logic early D2 when I was the most active, and put me down as probably green. Now you're at a 180 position to that and think I'm anti-town?

        Like how does that not come off opportunistic?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #964
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by HansSky
          I don't want to lynch guest. I was checking his activity and he wasn't on FFR for all of night 2 so unless he got his kill in IMMEDIATELY he isn't a wolf or sk(assuming there is 1 wolf left). He also put his vote in early because he said he wasn't going to be around. I'd be down for manti possibly cedo.
          Are we sure that he is only allowed to send PMs via FFR? In some games even with no OOT talking allowed, players can send their role PMs any way they want (facebook, text, skype etc). V?

          since nobody wants to claim I'm going to assume ipatch is the vigi. Anybody?
          Agreed.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #965
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            You guys are really making this the dumbest game ever.

            Hi. I'm the Vigi.


            Manti

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #966
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              I also have work this evening.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #967
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by cedolad
                Hi. I'm the Vigi.
                who did you vigi?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Also, I recommend people go back and read late D1 where Cedo was active.

                  He was really really aggressive toward Drizzle and guest, like unnaturally so for a D1 interrogation.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Ugh
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Full vigi or one shot vigi?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        ATTN IPATCH STOP DRINKING BEER AND READ TWG, FOR FUCKS SAKE /caps
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          who did you vigi?
                          bynary and drg

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Full vigi or one shot vigi?
                          full

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            omg the caps filter didn't catch me!! a first for everything
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              ATTN IPATCH STOP DRINKING BEER AND READ TWG, FOR FUCKS SAKE /caps
                              You can do both ya know ;D

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Wolves know who the SK is if what Cedo says is true and found out n2.

                                Processing
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...